1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

right temps

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by wizz587, Mar 11, 2004.

1. okay my seedlings are less than 5 days old and about 2 inches my ? is what temp range should the room be mine our in the basement witch ranges between 54 and 61 all day and night and i do have them on a seedling heat pad and under 2 32 watt flouro tubes and if my temp ranges are a bit to low how will it affect them

2. aslong it dont hit 40 is ok... since the temp is low, u should check for fungus on the walls... bad for breathing, and bad for the plants aswell..

3. okay another ? i have is the first 2 leaves that sprouted seem to wilt a little i dont know if this is normal i tried to attach a picture but for some reason 1 picture has too many kb for the attachment but i will try to explain more i germinted them in grow plugs and when the root started coming out of botom i put them in 2 inch hydrocups with hydroton in it with about a inch or 2 of water with a bubbler stone in the water will transfer soon to a bubble jug system 10 seeds total all germinated (kali mist X big bud)also explain someone please why 1 picture is too big of an attachment thanks to all learning alot

4. well my situation is much like yours growing in a cold basement and my plants are just under 5 days and the same height, but i do know that you cant have pictures over 100kb, trying cutting it down in paint and make sure it is a file type that the forum accepts

Grasscity Deals Near You