Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Right side of face numb after smoking weed, please help I'm scared

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pspsps10, Jan 24, 2018.

1. #1 pspsps10, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    deleted

2. Go to the doctor.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. what do you think is wrong?? I'm terrified

4. You need to go to a doctor. It sounds like you could have had a partial stroke. If half your face is visibly drooping and numb, go to the doctor now. It could be something completely unrelated to weed.

All the signs you described, describe a stroke. People can have strokes at any age and there also conditions that cause partial strokes in younger people. Get yourself checked out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't freak out. It could be something like Bells Palsy. Get someone to take you to the doctor. Drink a bottle of water and eat some crackers while you wait. Don't worry until you know you need to. Good luck. Keep us posted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. What are the chances of someone having a stroke after smoking?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. Happened to a buddy of mine. He had some type of spinal infection. He was in the hospital on iv antibiotics for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn y’all... just sounds like some dank shit to me

10. I hope by this time you have sought medical advise rather than consult with an internet message board.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hmm post text deleted, what happened bro? I do hope you are okay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Either shit went sideways or billy turned out fine and thought this was stupid. Hope all is welll.

13. That's okay that shit happens sometimes let's not make them feel bad about it. Sometimes some people over react and maybe they will be able to have a good laugh about it later.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Don’t worry to much happens to me once when I use to party a lot I turned out beautiful

15. In the psychedelic experience I read that's a sign of ego death. Nothing to worry about

16. Yup, happend to me 3 weeks ago. I have Lyme which is a bacteria infection.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Grasscity Forum mobile app