Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Right now. Will this help me get to sleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So I'm wondering if right now I took one medium sized bong rip and then went straight to bed..
    Would I be able to fall asleep super fast and easily, or would I lay their restless with constant thoughts rushing through my head and the urge to do something or eat keeps me from sleeping??
    Thanks

2. I dunno. Why don't you try it? :cool:

3. Weed helps me with my insomnia. If you choose to make it, it can work as a sedative.

4. I dont know about 1 bong rip but whenever i go to bed high i ussually stay up for like an hour then get tired and pass out right away because at first your still high and have energy but than after laying down you just get tired but just try it.

5. depends on what you're smoking
    I can knock myself out with a good indica, great for pain, stress relief, and insomnia :)

6. May need to take more rips. Like 4 bowls, continuous. :bongin:

No other way.

Trust me, I'm a Doctor. :cool:

7. #7 Roger Smith, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    I have insomnia, i just take 2-3 bong snaps before bed and i sleep like a baby. Heres my method.

1.:metal: (music)
    2.:bongin: (bongloads)
    3.:smoking: (peak of high)
    4.:smoke: (eyes feel heavy)
    5.:cool: (asleep) (idk why i turned blue)

8. take a rip then just lay in bed and watch tv until you fall asleep.. which should be fairly quick.

9. When i smoke my mind wont stop. I can never go to bed while high. I always just lay there with eyes closed, but brain turning seemingly never ending. Its really bad when I know I have to get up early the next day. MAN FUCK THAT! I just remembered I gotta go to work in the morning... shit its 2:11am.... I just smoked.... SHEEEIIIITTTTTTTTT