Right Fucking On!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Glimmer40, Jul 7, 2003.

1. You can swear on here! Hee hee! I just discovered this place & I've been checking out the different topics.......swearing & sex!
    Right fucking on!
    PEACE!

2. what??! is someone not moderating this place to the teeth?? this is crazy. out of control I tell you. chaos! CHAOS!! disgraceful. and yet, fucking beautiful.

3. well welcome! it's a grand place to be!

4. Your supposed to be moderating this place... What the fuck have you been doing??? LOL

Welcome to the city.. Watch out for sensi..

5. ha! watch out or fear....? :D

6. edit critter ,:NO FUCKING YELLING ALLOWED" :D.

7. wouldnt YOU like to know...! geez cant a lesbian sit naked and cruise the city naked in peace?!?!?!? I thought it was all about the peace!! :D

8. uh, BOTH :p

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats right! ;)

9. so how many have you already had tonight.... :D

an you can chill nekked...as long as you share.....

10. ...............ya know ya,all not allowed to yell :D.[originial post ......fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck ....would have been allowed in context ],:D...p.s. l hope l created enough confussion ,lol.

11. Watch your fucking mouthes!

12. just as long as you don't make an *ass* out of youself trying to *fuck* around with the offf blades in a particular bad mood. you'll get *shit* on you quicker than a *horsedick* in a donkeys *shithole*. but you won't look like a *pussy* so that's ok

:D

i'm ofcourse only fuckin with ya'

fuck yeah :) i could go on swearing the rest of the day, just for the *hell* of it...

13. zylark said horsedick lmfao!

14. choas is a beautiful thing sometimes....... trouble and beauty go hand and hand sometimes....

from chaos.

15. lmao

16. goddammit u guys better quite cursin 'for all hell breaks loose

17. Ya'll need to quit saying fuck, shit, ass, HORSEDICK, and etc.....

This is a christian site you know!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Mudda fuckers!!!!!

18. Damn, I am so fucking sick and tired of godamn people fucking swearing all the godamned time...don't you fucking people have any fucking manners?

Tee hee

19. Another thing...... NO more SEX on the city........

Sex in the grass is fun though!

20. No more sex??? Yeah, what the fuck ever!

Fucking shit, man...we've got Zylark saying horsedick, Sensi's butt ass naked, and someone was talking about pussy...wait, that was Zylark. Who fucking corrupted Zylark? Mother fuck a duck!

FUCK!