Rigged the radio contest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronicTRE, Jun 14, 2012.

1. #1 chronicTRE, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    Nvm, not smart to post this :)

Also, called koodo, complained, got $300 out of it, new phone arrived today.

What a good day :D

2. um gratz?
    but really thats not cool

3. Man, people still listen to the radio? I mean, I'll flip it on every now and then I guess, but I don't remember the last time I did :p Those are some pretty sweet prizes your station gives away. The only solid station I receive out by me is a university one and they just make god damn public service announcements all the time. Stay on your toes though my man, your fucking with chance, it may get ya later on ;)

4. Well, yes it is cool. Compared to anything you've accomplished today at least.

Eh man she offered :p Not gonna turn down free concert tickets to one of my favourite groups.

Ya this station always gives away good stuff. It's pretty legit, they sponsor all the events that go on around town. They are actually pretty successful. Everyone in the area knows about the station, and everyone knows the announcers by name.

5. #5 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    Free concert is cool. Kinda a dick that your friend rigged the contest though.

Takin advantage of a position of power isn't really cool...

6. What's the stupid saying going around these days? YOLO?

Yeah, YOLO!

7. It'd be awfully easy for anyone to find out which station was giving away that prize package, and get your friend fired. All radio stations have a termination policy for employees who rig contests for their friends.

I'd recommend deleting this thread.

8. Deleted the package. I was thinking about that afterwards.

Also, it wasn't my mom. A friend of mine's girl.

Who cares? Everything in life is rigged. Care about rigged elections, not a near daily radio contest.

9. Wow, I feel bad for all the people that actually tried to win.

10. What's koodo?

11. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']

Deleted the package. I was thinking about that afterwards.

Also, it wasn't my mom. A friend of mine's girl.

Who cares? Everything in life is rigged. Care about rigged elections, not a near daily radio contest.[/quote]

So it makes it ok because corruption exists? That is some dangerous logic to be following my fellow blade.....

12. Hoorah for corruption and back door politics

13. worddd