RIGGED ELECTIONS: Hidden Purging of Millions of Voters

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by svedka, Dec 4, 2017.

1. the reason people like conspiracies so much is because it makes it easy to ignore reality

it is better to believe that somewhere out there in the world someone is specific to blame for all the bad things in the world

when really we all create this mess, we all contribute to the decline of the environment, to mental health problems by denying funds, educational issues because again lack of funding, lack of awareness runs rampant and its not some random fuck or corporation

it is just us failing to take responsibility for our own fuck ups

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. The 'Voter Fraud' Myth Is Just Embarrassing at This Point
    And Kris Kobach, its patron saint, is getting embarrassed in court.

we’ve been tracking the ongoing festivities in a federal courtroom in Kansas City, where Kansas Secretary of State and patron saint of all vote-suppressors, Kris Kobach, is mounting his own defense of one of his pet laws against the onslaught of the local ACLU. Remember that old saw about a lawyer who defends himself having a fool for a client? Well, the reverse is true, too. A client who becomes his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer.

The court has been merciless toward Kobach and toward his prime witnesses, including the notorious Hans von Spakovsky, who has been a vital member of the posse in pursuit of the franchise ever since the Republicans dreamed it up. For his part, Kobach has evinced all the legal skills of a marmoset. His feet haven’t touched the bottom of the pool since he entered the court....
    (continued at link)

The 'Voter Fraud' Myth Is Just Embarrassing at This Point

4. Bump... it's that time again... his isn't going away until it exposed and abolished... sadly they feel they can't win on an even playing ground... been going on since GW Bush stole the election in FL from Gore...

Analysis: Brian Kemp has purged over 300,000 voters from Georgia rolls
    Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp is accused of seeking to suppress the black vote ahead of his big election

Analysis: Brian Kemp has purged over 300,000 voters from Georgia rolls

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks for bumping this thread, it was a good read and really gives insight into how unhinged you are politically. You shill so hard it almost seems like this is your job. And really, plane holograms and laced weed? Someone please link me to that thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There ya go again making it personal... can't count the times you or one other blade has called me a shill... i don't have a problem with being called names... the caller has the problem imo...

Meanwhile read this and explain to me how this is not meddling in elections... voter suppression comes in many flavors... they are sneaky scum buckets those repugnants...

Georgia Officials Kept Hundreds of Voting Machines Locked in Warehouses on Election Day
    Georgia Officials Kept Hundreds of Voting Machines Locked in Warehouses on Election Day

7. I'm not calling you names, I'm calling out your subversion and agenda. You proved my point by squeezing out another story right there. I wouldn't be surprised if you found it at one of your dedicated democratic forums and news mills. You always conveniently ignore any counter-points and put a spin on it with your own information that would make a career politician blush.

• Like Like x 1
  8. you implied that i was "shilling" which is calling me a shill, so don't try to sidestep the personal "vicious" comments that you always cough up with almost each and every post i make... i don't know if you are a tRump supporter but as i see it, those attacking his critics and yes admittedly i am one (as if anyone has any doubts... lol) and you keep personally attacking me so.... on that basis you are supporting the douche in chief imo..

"subversion"? as if you are fine with how things are politically? if so, why are you even checking this forum? "agenda"? Your agenda seems to be that of making vicious personal attacks on any left leaning poster here... suggest you read some of your recent ones and not referring to those replying to my posts either...

So i'm "squeezing out stories"? Merely dropping in news items in response to your previous personal insults about my posts... again, the ignore feature works well... but i think you live to post personal insults so it you ignored those you don't agree with you would be bored to tears... it would be hard to remain "vicious" with nobody to attack now would it not? lol

What does it matter where i find these news reports? Doesn't matter to anyone except those who have personal agendas now does it?
    No i don't "always conveniently ignore any counter-points" so how can i "put a spin on it with my own information"?

Lastly in the post i'm responding to the word "you" or "your" totals 7 times in case anyone can't identify making it personal rather than sticking with issues... the so called "potus" and his so called "cabinet" including the politicians in his party are fair game to target... fellow members are not per the rules... Suggest we stick to presenting our opinions and yes also "facts" that the cons & or 45 defenders keep accusing the dems, left leaning & progressives of not doing... lol

Yet links to fact checks are ignored by those who continually demand facts... wtf? btw, 45 is well over 6,000 blatant pants on fire lies to just plain unsubstantiated rubbish since he took office... ya see? means nothing to the conned by the party of the cult leader or his defenders...

9. Politicians are liars, does this surprise you? No, you just opt for one flavor over another and pretend you are on the moral high ground.

Of all your spiritual investigation I cannot believe you still fall for this false dichotomy, you HAVE to know better by now I would think.

10. I really don;t understand it when so many intelligent people like yourself find it so hard to believe that people in power would want to corrupt things to keep control of power. I'm not saying they are doing it with election fraud I'm saying your starting point is one of close mindedness. Which makes me beg the question of you - has there ever been an incidence in history where those in power have done naughty and subversive things to keep that power?

11. I don't know who did 9-11 but LaRouche thinks it was the British and there are that many theories anyone would think 'they' (whoever they are) are trying to muddy the waters. The hologram theory is possible. Thermite...no - energy weapon on the other hand well hell why not.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good point, as I allude to a similar point above. All of this muddying of the waters is to divide and conquer. David Icke the old nutter is right - all we need to know is that there WAS a conspiracy. Anything from Saudis, to jews to energy weapons and in between is a moot point to cause a distraction.

This guy had it right.

• Agree Agree x 1