Riding!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Its ok outside today so my man is going to take me on a ride on his Harly Davidson :D its awesome an one of my favorite tings to do in summer! I guess I just made this thread because it puts me in a good mood to go on that motorcycle. Also I was J/W if anyone else on GC has one as well?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. I don't have one but please be careful. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Have fun .

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sounds awesome! never rode on one! I know when my spouse is in a good mood it last for a few hours until they think of something that happened long ago.. then the rest of the day is spent depressed in bed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1

4. Thanks for the reply Anni :love:! We are careful we have been going for rides on it a long time lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me and my babe take horses Amercians take Thai motorbikes? ...lol

Italian scooters are fun too

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Im so sorry to hear that Patricia :(

~Toni~

7. What do you mean about Thai motorbikes?

~Toni~

8. My friends have motorcycles, i know after a hard winter they’ll be gone ALL day riding. And they love it

So i can imagine why you enjoy it so

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. We about to leave for the ride lol ttyl GC fam ILY :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Only if your name is Trump ....lol it caused a big stir with red neck 'mercans bikers ...lol

[​IMG]
    here a very mis understood bike the Royal Enfield Bullet

from India cheap as a mule ...lol

Royal Enfield Bullet - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1

11. Lol oOoO well my man is from Ireland an not even close to being a redneck :p

That Bike looks cool tho! Do you have one Vostok?

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1

12. Oh... im sorry for asking mon!! f/r..

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. It sounds like your bike was made in America. They are opening a plant in Thailand to make bikes they sell in Asia but my understanding is they will still be making bikes in America to be sold here. I'm still disappointed in them, all Harleys should be American made.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I used to have a Honda CR300 when I was bout 13 or 14, crashed that mafka so many times lmao.

I miss that thing, after the damn thing died on me, shit wouldn’t start anymore, my dad bought me a new KX250 and I think it was just as fast despite being 50 cc’s less.

I took that motherfucker on the biggest jump my first week with it (dumbass) and somewhere in the middle of the ramp I fell off and the bike shot on up the ramp, I watched my new bike gracefully fall to its death as I was lying down wondering wtf just happened.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Heres a pic of my mans bike lbvs! I just now took it :)

23621616_10212372035028720_5564420693524020734_n.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. I went for a long ride myself yesterday (120miles) on a crotch rocket and its an amazing stress reliever and so enjoyable

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. People underestimate Honda's man. They are great bikes.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Damn that’s a nice Harley!

• Friendly Friendly x 1