Riding The Train When Baked

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by BudeeNYC, Nov 19, 2010.

1. I live in New York City and riding the train while high is the best! I feel that when you ride the train when high it is pure entertainment. I get to see inside other peoples lives . Its so interesting to watch facial expressions , listen to conversations , observe behaviors . You can tell alot about a person just by looking in closely.

Does anyone else enjoy doing this? or has any other things that they enjoy doing while high?

2. I've been on a train once. Florida to South Carolina i think. i actually smoked on the train with my pen pipe(my car was pretty empty 1st half of the ride). Everything was awesome till we went on this bridge across a huge body of water. couldnt even see the tracks. looked like we were flying. I was enjoying it, but freaking out at the same time.

I didnt see many people passing by. Mostly saw alot of grass and cows. but yea it was cool

3. sounds like a good place to use my portable vaporizer :)

4. Id love to go to New York ride the train. (lol that sounds terrible) I imagine riding the train in the rain is pretty cool as well.