Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riding the greyhound bus with weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bookie, Mar 1, 2011.

1. well im leaving from san antonio to houston for a week and I wanted to know how safe it is to carry weed on the greyhound bus, i was thinking of putting in a air tight container then putting it in my underwear, but if that much isn't necessary i wouldn't mind taking lest caution.

please give me your opinions asap.. i leave next friday

2. your good dude, no hounds on a gray hound

3. cool cool, I appreciate the quick reply! now ima roll sum to celebrate the houndless rideeee lmao

4. Houston!! Enjoy your visit here!

5. actually im from houston lol i just moved out to san antonio in january and im goin out there for spring break so me and my friends can go to galveston

6. Oooh haha, then welcome back! I'm ready for spring break, stay out of trouble down there. Party your face off!