Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riding the Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jimmiz, Aug 24, 2012.

1. The Dragon bit me hard last night! I was still feeling it solid when I woke up this morning and had the lingering effects last to nearly the 14 hour mark. Not sure what I did or didn't do differently to make it work through my system so slowly, but I like!

2. Hey thats my dragon! Yeah I use the green twice a day 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. Gets me thru everyday without any meds!!!!!Absolutely the way to go.....

TO THE DRAGON :hello:

3. It's all I do now. I havn't smoked (save 1 or 2 social situations) in 2 years! Usually I'll get 8-10 hours out of a dose. 14 was awesome!

4. What is this dragon you blades speak of?

5. Hey:wave:

The dragon is a alcohol tincture. The directions for making it can be found here and on youtube. I use everclear and make a batch once or twice a month. Very good for long term pain relief instead of smoking every couple of hours. Alot of the time I just use once in the morning and go on with my day :hello:

I have also found that I stay hungry more so I have put on some weight over the long haul....

Budy

6. #6 hellahighguys, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    how easy is it to make? my school has a senior trip every year & making it is a tradition.

7. Check youtube and you can watch how it is made. I personally use it for medical reasons not for recreation. It doesn't keep me as "stoned" as smoking would but it is strong enough and great for pain, anxiety, and other things, but that has to do with the strains I am using to make the tincture. Now don't get me wrong you can use enough tincture that it is wayyyyy stronger than smoking but like I said not my deal.

Budy

8. i need to drink this before going to school at 7 am...college that is..community college. BUt i get back pain and anxiety i wanna make some of this, maybe take a little roach to smoke on the hour drive, smoke cigs back to back...shoot just need some liquor..

9. Yeah it works great for that. I like the fact that the pain relief is extremely good, relaxes muscles, and last so long. I can't even tell you the number of meds that I have gotten of, even no more blood pressure meds..... :smoke:

I personally think God was onto something here, leave it to mankind to fuc it up

Budy

10. Totally agree - it works great for pain. I have a degenerated disc in my neck and although I'm fine most of the time, (for now), I have flair-ups that kill me for a week or two at a time. At those times I take it every day. The best part is being able to control the dosage fairly accurately, to be able to take enough to help the pain and still being able to function normally.

When I'm not in pain, I find it to be a great way to unwind after an especially hard day. Once a week or so it just melts the stress away.