Riding on the road

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by s0ad05, Sep 10, 2004.

1. So after school I decided that I was going to smoke with this kid that i usually talk to alot but never smoked with him. So we drive the backroads and stop behind this huge hill and smoke. We are smoking some dense stuff and Im really messed up. I tell him i need something to drink cause cottonmouth is kicking in like a bitch. So we find our way to White Hen and we get out. My legs feel like im walking with rubber legs. We get inside and I grab a Dr. Pepper and go to the counter. Im trying not to laugh SO HARD but its impossible. The lady looks me in the eye and I like wink back at her (i dont know why i did that) She hands me my money and I just burst out laughing. I get outside and wait for my friend and we get in his car. I look up and notice he parked in a handicapped zone lmfao.

So later on that night we go to Mcdonald's so I tell him what to get. I said a Number 2 with 2 cokes (two cheesburgers and fries) he then decides to order a Big mac with a sprite even though i ordered him a drink. We just burst out laughing when they hand us 3 drinks.

We ended up at a park later and we found this swing like 3 inches off the ground and we came to the conclusion that it was for little people cause they are people too. lmfao

Then we end up at the pool hall and one of my friends is there that doesn't know I smoke pot. So he is talking to me but I really dont hear anything he says. My shots are way off. It looks like i've never played pool before. It was quite entertaining.

Oh well happy times.

2. far out.... i cant wait till i get a car....

3. Sounds like a nice night.