Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riding in the back of a truck stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Aug 13, 2011.

1. i fucking love it hell one time i opened the back and hung my legs over the end. i however had a thing that stopped me from falling off cuz i aint dumb

2. must be epic..

3. Id only do it if I trust the driver

4. It's illegal here too sadly.

5. THIS!!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. Legal in WI well at least cops dont pull us over for it :hello:

7. once when i was younger we did this really baked on new years. pretty fuckin sweet to say the least. we didnt even hit the high way

8. My dog Ziggy will destroy all of your dogs.

Easily.

9. have fun with brain damage and/or broken bones. A family member of mine was in the back of a pickup when they hit a speed bump going 40mph. He flew out, Hit his head on the concrete, and died of a brain hemorrhage.

10. luck of the draw my freind

11. Blazing in the back of a truck is fun too, I can speak from experience (not like bong rips or anything, just lit the blunt before we left).

12. I think that's called natural selection, not that that isn't a tragedy. But I mean, you gotta think of what might happen when you go 40 MPH in the bed of a truck...

13. Motorcycle > truck bed.