Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riding in the back of a truck stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Aug 13, 2011.

1. It's it just me or is it epic riding in the bed of atruck while stoned....on the highway...it's breathtaking.....

2. This thread could very well have been started by my dog, except for the stoned part...

Zipper? Is that you?

3. Sounds like a really bad idea, especially while stoned.

4. #4 Aaron Getang, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Zipper is such a good name for a dog holy shit

5. Knew OP was gonna be from a southern state.

6. OP sounds like you would love a convertable.

7. wouldnt fly anywhere around where I live, Cops are overly abundant and would instantly pull you over for that.

8. My thoughts exactly when I opened the thread :D

9. Yeah, that's only legal in Texas, Arizona, and I'm guessing other states that are south-east.

10. Haha, thanks.

11. That shit is actually amazing lol. I've done it before, and people were like talking to me and my friends and shit at stop lights cause they knew we were all toasted.

Being blazed is all around awesome. It's awesome where I am now, in my computer chair. It's also awesome on the toilet seat, at work, in the grocery store, on my back porch, at the lake, etc.

The cops even said, hey stay safe tonight guys and all that shit.

12. my dogs name is whitey. her bro was named blackie, it was unitentionally racist.

Riding in the back of a truck is the shit. drinkin beer.

13. seriously?
    around here as long as your back is against the cab, all is well,
    no trouble.

14. My dogs name is George and he will tear everyone of yalls dog a new asshole.

15. Yea its legal in north carolina as long as you aint a little kid. I love riding through backroads in the bed of a pick up truck.

16. #16 DaFt VaDer420, Aug 13, 2011
    Same here as well

17. #17 t-fizz, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011

my dogs way more badass than ur dog.

18. It's fun until it crashes sending you flying 20 feet into a tree.

19. I really love sitting in the back of a pick em up truck and drink some natty or keystone. :p

20. #20 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 13, 2011
    Yeah, not the smartest place to sit but to each his own