Riding a Go-Kart when you high?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420David, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I have been wondering about riding a go kart when your blazed, is it a good idea or not?:smoke:

2. Great idea. Even better idea is to pull the governor off.

3. Sounds fun as hell to me.

4. My real dads buddy built one, had a huge engine in it the thing roared.

but I knew something bad was gonna happen when I seen it, because my step dad is a professional welder the welds looked like shit well buddy tested it and the frame ripped apart from the rear wheels...:eek:

If you seen a honda odassey you know what I mean.

5. I have a go kart. I need a new god damn chain, and I need to straighten the sprocket out. Then I could test it.

6. Fucking awesome idea! Wait, can people get killed in a go kart?

7. fuck yeah! go as fast as you can and build a ramp to jump and get it all on video so we can see it!:)

8. ^ if he did it and died you'd feel like shit I bet o_O

9. Bumper cars would be more fun, I think.

10. Nah, going fast is the best when you're baked. It's scarier, but more exhilarating. Like skateboarding down a hill is amazing, if we had more hills here I would totally get a longboard just to get baked and go down hills.

11. sounds like it'd be fun if i was 15 but I'd rather just take my actual car for a spin

12. Honda Odyssey's are fucking bad ass. I have an Odyssey stored at a warehouse and its insanely powerful. I just painted it black and it runs great but there's no roll cage on it, its completely open. I've driven it and its crazy but i don't feel safe on that monster without a roll cage. I actually just picked up my other go kart an hour ago.

It's in the garage right now and it was sitting in storage for like 2 years but it started right up. It's like a brand new go kart almost, not nearly as powerful as the Odyssey but its a 2 seater and the Honda is only 1 seat. I can't wait to drive it again. Gotta get a new battery and may have to take apart the engine :mad: It started right up but there was some noise and the muffler looked burnt to a crisp so something is definitely not right. Not that big of a deal though, just gonna take more than i thought it would to get it running (it always does)

13. Watch out this guys too old to take a steel frame with 4 bad ass off road wheels over a jump at 50 mph, Gtfo.

14. Lol kk bruh. Just stating my opinion cock sucker. Sorry I dont wanna pay money to go around a fuckin track on a go kart that I can probably run faster.

15. Damn you're an asshole, but I was talking about off road go karts not ones on the track

16. I'm an asshole? Ur the one that ccalled me out and told me gtfo. You are the asshole

17. Gtfo, asshole.

18. Ok cock gobbler

19. Go to that record store, steal some records man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyiTL2aoqvM]True Go Kart Drifting. - YouTube[/ame]

20. This is what i'm talking about

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afRi7LUgvog]1985 Honda Odyssey Video - YouTube[/ame]