riding a bike high

Discussion in 'General' started by ashercaedus, Nov 13, 2011.

1. So im thinking of getting myself either a small cc bike, like a 150-250cc or a big sportsbike 600-1000cc but i kept thinking... im a daily allday smoker, so how dangerous is it really to ride a bike on weed.
    Ive dne mountain biking, surfing, and drive daily high but im nervous about this:eek:
    Any thoughts:confused:

2. These are all for city use by the way :)

3. not dangerous

4. DONT FUCKING DO IT, i have a friend who has a r1 and he said hes been but off so many people so many times and if you're high your reaction time isnt that great...im telling you dont smoke weed when riding a bike you will get hurt or die.

5. [quote name='"beny08"']DONT FUCKING DO IT, i have a friend who has a r1 and he said hes been but off so many people so many times and if you're high your reaction time isnt that great...im telling you dont smoke weed when riding a bike you will get hurt or die.[/quote]

Don't listen to this undercover PTA parent, you can drive just fine stoned.

6. [quote name='"kronman907"']

Don't listen to this undercover PTA parent, you can drive just fine stoned.[/quote]

Driving and riding are like night and day man. I'm a daily smoker and have been riding for 10 years now. Never not once have I ridden stoned or drunk. It's just stupid!

The majority of people on the roads don't respect bikers. If I had a dollar every time I had to make a split decision because some cager did something stupid...

As for the OP if you do decide to get a bike and you want to get a crotch rocket and you have no experience, go with a 600. Preferably a used one since there is a good chance you will drop the bike when you are learning. Also, I highly recommend taking a motorcycle safety course.

7. I know plenty of people who ride/skate/scooter stoned. Dude just get your bike, blaze up and enjoy the ride.

8. This is not a car or a fucking scooter its a street bike, Dont do it, dont listen to these idiots telling you to do it cause if you fuck up once on a bike your dead...my friend has a street bike and he smokes alot he said he never smokes then rides. Every person who rides knows that and i even asked my friends who ride and they said no never ride high...

9. Go for it! Worlds got too many stupid people, could use one less

10. [quote name='"epiic"']

Driving and riding are like night and day man. I'm a daily smoker and have been riding for 10 years now. Never not once have I ridden stoned or drunk. It's just stupid!

The majority of people on the roads don't respect bikers. If I had a dollar every time I had to make a split decision because some cager did something stupid...

As for the OP if you do decide to get a bike and you want to get a crotch rocket and you have no experience, go with a 600. Preferably a used one since there is a good chance you will drop the bike when you are learning. Also, I highly recommend taking a motorcycle safety course.[/quote]

Used to race dirt bikes, I was also stoned at the time and I was just fine. I have also had several years experience driving around town with a blunt in my hand stoned as shit, and driving perfectly. It might affect others, but being stoned while driving or biking doesn't affect me.

11. [quote name='"kronman907"']

Used to race dirt bikes, I was also stoned at the time and I was just fine. I have also had several years experience driving around town with a blunt in my hand stoned as shit, and driving perfectly. It might affect others, but being stoned while driving or biking doesn't affect me.[/quote]

A dirt bike and a crotch rocket....you can't compare the two. Not only the weight difference but also the power band. Even if you are racing, it's still on a enclosed circuit and everyone around you knows what is going on...a race, with no fucking cagers around!!!! My first bike was a 2001 R6 and first gear topped out at 88 MPH. Stoned I'll rip up a dirt bike any day of the week on a sweet trail or enclosed course. But when it comes to crotch rockets and traffic, different story there.

12. One time I rode a bike high and then I got AIDS so it's not safe at all.

13. Lol.. Why do people act like getting high gives them an extra chromosome.

Seriously.

14. no no its totally safe... i mean, i once threw molotov cocktails from my bike at a group of orthodox jewish men, but that was not a High/bike specific issue, its safe.

15. Don't do it man , I used to be into MX ( stopped cause can't afford ) every time I would smoke weed the day of going to the track I would crash , even if it was one bong hit and I thaught I was fine .... I wasn't lol . Hobbies like this should be enjoyed sober and it's good to have hobbies besides smoking weed. You get a natural high from speed you dont need weed

16. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']Don't do it man , I used to be into MX ( stopped cause can't afford ) every time I would smoke weed the day of going to the track I would crash , even if it was one bong hit and I thaught I was fine .... I wasn't lol . Hobbies like this should be enjoyed sober and it's good to have hobbies besides smoking weed. You get a natural high from speed you dont need weed[/quote]

Amen brother!!! Speed in itself is a high!!! Just need to be aware of your surroundings while on a bike OP. It's easy to ride, it's easier to die as well

17. I really don't think its worth the risk, motorists have no idea how to drive with motorcyclists, they cage you in, stop short, cut you off, etc. You can zone out while you're driving, but you typically have to be 100% there when biking to be safe. I don't think you should do it my man.

18. [quote name='"epiic"']

Amen brother!!! Speed in itself is a high!!! Just need to be aware of your surroundings while on a bike OP. It's easy to ride, it's easier to die as well[/quote]

It's mostly the other drivers on the road more so than yourself , I know too fuckin many people that got hurt bad on a hog . I like the dirt , i was thinking of buying an off road go kart , I know it sounds a bit immaturish lol but I got lots of fields to have races with my friends in that would be fun as he'll

19. I've clearly made a mistake on the first page, thinking that it was just a regular push bike. As for the motorbike, I wouldn't ride one even if I was sober, shit's dangerous.

20. Hahahaha... This thread reminds me of the time I had to drive my friend's moped to the store to get a pack once while I was STOOOONNNEED. I'm a great driver, and I have great balance, I did just fine. I'm pretty sure you will too. Don't blame me if you loose a leg if you don't though :laughing: