Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ridiculousness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vaper12, Dec 24, 2011.

1. So I'm pretty sure there are a few other older threads out there about this, but Rob Dyrdek's show on MTV, "Ridiculousness" and the last of this batch of green dragon make for one of the funniest nights I've had in a long time, life is so good!
    Merry Christmas, blades! :D

2. Tosh.0 > ridiculousness..
    Rob got his videos from tosh.0.. And tosh is 1,000,000,000x funnier than rob IMO.

3. i like dyrdek, but i dont like that show

4. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']Tosh.0 > ridiculousness..
    Rob got his videos from tosh.0.. And tosh is 1,000,000,000x funnier than rob IMO.[/quote]

Uh yes! Tosh.0

5. I just want that blonde bitch to hurry up and leak a vid! Oh and yea id rather watch tosh

6. I've seen rob's shows kind of from the beginning, and I guess I sort of have a preference for stuff he does, suppose that does make me a bit bias though :p not a tosh fan myself

7. This.

Also that blonde bitch is annoying as fuck.

8. I hate rob. I used to like him. But all he does is roll around on the floor acting like an idiot for attention. Tosh is way more funny.

9. I can't stand Rob Dyrdek and that Chanel chick is dumb as fuck and has such an annoying laugh. I guess she's somewhat attractive though haha.

But the show is just 30 minutes of people getting hurt and all the best clips have already been on Tosh.

10. Tosh's clips are funny, and even what he says is funny.

...That being said, I fucking hate Tosh.0. Everything Tosh says sounds like it came off of a teleprompter (which it does). It's so obviously scripted it makes the show hard to watch. There's no segues, and nothing seems to "flow" out of him; it's just him saying Joke A... and then Joke B... and then Joke C, etc.

11. Rob Dyrdek is fuckin' hilarious. It's Barry. Barry Briiight.

12. [quote name='"HighOnTheTotem"']Tosh's clips are funny, and even what he says is funny.

...That being said, I fucking hate Tosh.0. Everything Tosh says sounds like it came off of a teleprompter (which it does). It's so obviously scripted it makes the show hard to watch. There's no segues, and nothing seems to "flow" out of him; it's just him saying Joke A... and then Joke B... and then Joke C, etc.[/quote]

I think that's kinda how the show is suppose to be and his brand of comedy. .

But rob dyrdek is like 30 something almost 40 if I'm correct..idk correct me if wrong, and he acts and still dresses like 14 year old straight outta PacSuns before school sale and just yells shit and rolls around. Not that funny haha

13. No shit, that's the audience that the show is intended for. :p

14. ya i feel like rob just tells u wats happening in the video not making it funnier. tosh is fucking funny

15. #15 Deleted member 394727, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

16. Fantasy Factory was so much better

17. Rob dyrdeks a dildo and that fucking Chanel bitch either needs a busted jaw or a fuckin muzzle

18. [quote name='"Baked Blazer"']The blonde does have a really annoying laugh but it makes be want to fuck the shit out of her.[/quote]
    Chanel is so fucking sexy, holy shit.

19. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']Tosh.0 > ridiculousness..
    Rob got his videos from tosh.0.. And tosh is 1,000,000,000x funnier than rob IMO.[/quote]

ahh i love you, im such a big fan of tosh.0 .. watched every show :smoking: but ridiculousness did an excellent job of copying their exact show! and i also think that white girls laugh is annoying as shit, but thats just my opinion