Ridiculously Bad High From Experienced Toked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JasonHoehn44, Sep 2, 2014.

1. #1 JasonHoehn44, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    first off all, bad high experiences usually come from people who don't smoke, but I've been smoking for 2 years and have atleast 5-10 times a week since January. I will always work, hang out, and act completely normal after smoking. my favorite thing is working ridiculously high (work on a family farm). so that's my backstory. I am also a hockey player and on Thursday me and a teammate drove 19 hours (across the border to Canada) well when we get to the Canadian border they are complete dicks to us, search our car, our phones, and my laptop. we had to give them our passwords and were promised no rights. they end up taking away our chewless tobacco(dip) because we didn't claim it all at the booth. so after driving for 12 hours, stopped at border patrol for 3 hours, we decide to drive the last 6 hours and after 21 hours straight, we get to the hotel. we have the tryout, and we both get cut which is a whole nother story. I was planning on driving another 12 hours and playing in Idaho if I didn't make it. but when I didn't make it I decided to just go home and play college baseball back home, and continue working on my family farm. I also have ailing grandparents (family is extremely important to us). so me and my buddy drive home, get searched again at the us border, because we were flagged as smugglers by the Canadians! so after another 19 hours and only 20 mins of being searched we get home at 6am. before I left I cleaned my bowl and bong with 91% ISO alcohol and Epsom salt in bags and let them sit for a few hours. I cleaned them and washed with water very well. we smoked about 2gs, nothing uncommon for each of us. after a bowl, we felt fine, and a bong, we were very high, but said fuck it our whole winter plans just got fucked up and let's get stupid high. we've always been able to function super high so no reason to worry. we were smoking out in a timber pasture in my car with the key turned, and the car off. it died after 20 minutes and wouldn't turn back on. which is very weird because I can leave the battery in with music for like 40 mins usually. so we just kept smoking because it wasn't a big deal we could jump it easily, the farm truck was back in the barn not far away. we smoked another 3 bowls and were really high, having a great time and felt much better after the horrible weekend we both just had. well then my buddy dumps the ash and gets this liquidy but sticky res all over his hands. I tried it and got even more on my hands it was disgusting. we felt like we were vaporizing all that alcohol and inhaled alcohol the whole time. we felt drunk and lost physical coordination, and we were very confused. it took us an hour and a half to walk 100 yards to the truck that already had jumper cables, drive to my car and try jumping it. it didn't work. so we passed out at my cousins house, which was where we were at he is really cool. we shower and lay down. I couldn't sleep for 2 hours because I was overwhelmed about how confused, paranoid, and non-functioning I was. we end up jumping it with a different truck that had 2 batteries and it worked instantly (the one we used earlier had a very corroded battery but the only one available at the time) it's the day after now and am completely sober. I was completely at peace with coming home and was actually excited to give up hockey and play baseball (I gave up everything and moved away to focus on hockey last year) then after giving it up and smoking where I have 100s of times this happens. I can't describe how I felt and the rushing emotions of my paranoia and confusion (thought the car battery was shot and needed a new one, and my parents would've been very suspicious, they're very strict. has anyone else felt this way after a life-changing decision? I feel like it was a message about my life and which direction I should take, hockey or baseball. weed has always helped me find solidarity with major decisions, not cause this whole mess And second guessing I have done now) could you guys try and explain the liquidy brown sticky resin and what I should take out of this experience? thanks if you managed to read this whole story about a complete stranger. if you actually want to help and didn't understand everything ask me a question please I need help from people I can actually tell this story to (not enough tokers I can talk to who will understand this high experience and give me advice) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dude structure your text, no way you can read all this stoned

Sent from space using a banana

3. ill structure it on my computer haha I understand. I wrote all that in my phone

4. Unholy wall of text.
    [​IMG]

5. Ill read it when you put it in paragraphs lol

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sounds like you should've made sure your pieces were all alcohol free and nothing past that

7. I managed to read it all, and I'm high as fuck haha but yeah if you soaked your pieces in alcohol based cleaner and didn't get the ressy out and then smoked again the alcohol I assume from the cleaner gets into your system along with the thc. And it had been soaking for a while so that's probably why you got supppa fucked up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If you can remember it then it's fake u liar OP.

9. I'm guessing it was the alcohol soaked in the resin that I didn't clean out

10. I've been smoking everyday for the past 1-2 years.  The other day I did my usual routine and had a few hits before bed, but as I was lying down I noticed my computer was on.  The computer fan noise really started to scare me so i decided to turn it off. I turned off my computer and lied down but then I suddenly realized I could still hear the computer fan.

The computer was off and I had no idea why I could hear it but it kept getting louder and louder until it felt like my ears were about to pop.  It also become higher pitched and more ringing. Eventually I passed out but I remember it perfectly. That was seriously one of the worst experiences of my life. 

P.S: All of my usual dealers were dry so I went to a friend of a friend. Threw out what was left im convinced he put some shit in it. Funny he wont answer my calls either.

11. I've had a similar experience with high pitched noises and pressures in my ear drums so idk