Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ridiculous

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reform, Jul 18, 2011.

1. I am ferociously modest. And very high.

So today I picked up Jorge (my steamroller) to smoke instead of rolling.
    Well I got really high.

And after my smoke, I looked down in this muhfucka,( the steamroller) and there was a fabric softener sheet. (smellgood) Wtf? Then I realize the scent is in my throat from the fabric softener. Lol

Did this cause harm to my lungs?

2. I'm not positive... It problly caused a little harm, but nothing long term. Just don't do it again.

3. dude. stop taking acid.

4. It's a bad habit

5. hahhaah, that is so random :laughing: Did someone put your stemroller in the dryer, or what?:laughing:
    But yeah man, fabric softener is toxic stuff. It has chemicals such as chloroform, pentance and benzyl acetate which can cause lung, nerve and brain damage. These chemicals too are known to produce cancer. The worst effect of these chemicals comes into effect when these are subjected to heat.

The Toxic Danger of Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets, by SixWise.com

6. wtf? Your supposed to blow your smoke through the sheet, not actually put it in your piece!!

Sounds like whoever used your steamroller last thought it was a good idea to turn it into a sploof too.

7. I can't believe you didn't notice this BEFORE smoking it.

8. Wow.. that shit is not good for you for sure.

9. Guys stop freaking the guy out XD OP you'll probably be fine. As long as you don't feel too weird. I mean, you're making this post right now so no brain damage has been done.

10. its linked to pancreaotic cancer.

11. I'm willing to bet the weed was more harmful than the dryer sheets. haha

12. its one time you will be fine...i'm sure its no worse then smoking a factory cigarette

13. its too late the braincells are gone :laughing:

14. #14 weednotcrack, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011

Wanna put money on it? :laughing: j/k, but for real, you should try smoking some dryer sheets, there so go for you, trust me, they have so maybe health benefits it's not even funny:D I'M JUST KIDDING BRO, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!!:eek:

15. You have less than 5 seconds to live, after reading this post. Peace.

16. Wait...what? WHAT??????

17. oh mayn.. talk about HIGH TIMEs. lol