Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ridiculous...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jham, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Im sorry I just wanted to show how ridiculous people are in this country about alittle pot...a few of my friends as I had said in another thread were expelled for weed...butlisten to this, today a kid attacked another kid, yes he went after him with a knive....hes apparently facing a week or 2 suspension...
    So lets analyze this, expelled for pot
    suspened for death threat
    ......hmmm and let me not foreget they were expelled because they were a threat :confused: what a joke.

2. You have to be in high school.

3. Yeah that's pretty much as bullshit as it comes. Pisses me off....

4. You should make a big deal out of this. For real. Lay down the facts.

5. Yeah I am in hs, is there a problem? You have to be 18 not out of college... And ive given the facts, it was my whole speech I gave the other day in class...my teacher loved it, got a 98%...its ridiculous especially living in Indiana, a non mmj state even...It just pisses me off, its hard to handle how people are so dumb on this subject and so ignorant

6. what if someone was passionate about something and was pissed off that you knew nothing about it? does that sound right to you?

7. yeah it's kind of not everybody's fault. There's so much propoganda in this society that has converted everyone. Just by it being illegal people will automatically think it's horrible. At least thats how i was before i ever smoked. I never would have looked into the facts about weed to find out that it's really not bad if i never started smoking.

8. i decided to try it because it was illegal, i dont think i wouldve had an interest in it otherwise.

9. You are going to live a very angry life if this is what makes you mad

10. Nah,I aint angry hahah...Its just absurd that they consider kids who smoke a threat and expell them from it, when an obvious threat is a kid with a nice making a threat...like thats a black and white, obvious threat.

11. Where abouts in Indiana?

Being a citizen here for 90% of my life, I can attest that this state is very lame and has pathetic marijuana laws.

12. NWI, the region...219...But yeah it is a terrible state when it comes to mary...the laws are quite strict,up by the chi theres some nice bud though!

13. sucks. but i would stop comparing it to that other kid and other school policies cus its pointless

14. I'm not trying to be rude but how does this pertain to the topic?

2 people got suspended, one for holding plant foliage and the other for taking a knife to someone intending to wound the latter person. That is a damn good reason to be angry even if OP had nothing to do with it.

15. Its an illegal drug. maybe the circumstances of this so called knife wielding attack are a bit off, maybe the other kid is pressing charges agaisnt him.

also i know ppl are always going to defend weed, but regardless of its effetcs, its still illegal and many ppl are misinformed or ignorant about it and hold it in the same category and any other drug. which is probly why hes expelled.

lemme ask u, if he got caught with coke or heroin instead of pot would u be making a different argument? cus there all illegal