Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ridiculous things youve done while high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andy85258, Aug 18, 2013.

1. #1 andy85258, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Lets be honest, we've all had those times when you've been so high that you did something so asinine that you ended up laughing at yourself for it later on.    

I guess ill start this thread off by saying that once i was so high that i flipped through random tv channels and ended up deeply analyzing an episode of pokemon.    :smoking:

So G.C, whats the most ridiculous thing you've done while high?

2. Tried lighting a bowl with my eye drops once   :confused:

3. Interrupted a football team training session at the park to play with them :D also, once a police officer walked into the cafe I was in and just started staring straight at me from 2 meters away - I just burst into a massive laughing fit hahaha

4. Tried to light my bong with my bowl

5. Got to the harsh bottom of my bowl (dry spoon) and for some reason took a HUGE rip of ash and resin. Coughed my lungs up for at least 7 minutes. It felt like I was watching somebody else and remember thinking, "what a moron. Why the fuck did he do that??"

First time hitting hot knives, "dude, my EYES feel like someone else's EYES!!!"

The other day I was watching Dragons Den with a friend and he kept pausing every 2 seconds and said "do you REALIZEEE what just HAPPENED???" Then explains exactly what's going through everyone's mind as if he somehow knows. Stfu and play the shit, man.

6. Haha, me and my brother accidentally smoked a joint close to my buildings ventilation system. We didn't realize it was pulling all the smoke around the corner and after we were done the secuirty guard told us that the whole building smelled of pot up to the sixteenth floor. Fortunately I was pretty cool with the security guard so she let me off but I couldn't believe it. She said three people from three different floors already complained about a strange smell in their house. I know this breaks the "Never smoke on the expense of others" rule but we weren't aware of what was happening. Anyway, we just went upstairs and continued smoking up in our balcony haha

7. #7 rendole, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    I guess i'll say the classic one, I had my grinder on my lap and I stood up and spilled my weed everywhere. I'm trying to remember a better one but my sessions lately have all been going smooth no brain fart fuck ups.

8. Ahhhhh bro, I'd be so heartbroken :(

9. Accidentally lit my hand on fire while lighting a bowl.

10. i was with my girlfriend and we were watchin some funny shit on tv and she started laughin so hard and shat herself. the fucked part is that she didnt realize it at the time and as i was undressing her a lil while later we discovered the mess. Needless to say i didnt stay with her much longer. couldnt get that shit out of my head literally.

11. I passed through KFCs drive by, running while making car noises

12. Me and my buddies smoked a couple bowls and then walked into a grocery store and wandered around for a bit. We ended up buying a pumpkin pie and some arizona and we walked into KFC to eat it lol

13. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHA

14. Dropped a lighter while lighting a waterfall in a sink, the lighter skated down into the garbage disposal. Had to wait for a person with a lighter to finish my sesh  :confused_2:

15. Started burning ants with deodarant and a lighter at the side of walmart. Spent 50 dollars on food right after

16. I was talking to these two friend girls I blazed with (we were in a really big nature park) about how awesome it would be to cosplay Gollum because of how much you could screw with people, and the physicality on its own would just be amazingly fun. Then I dropped to my knees and screamed at the sky in my best Gollum voice  "SHIIIIRE... BAGGINS!" and proceeded to walk around on all fours like Gollum. We even passed by people and I'd look at them and walk past saying "Naaasty! Nasty little hobbitsis!"

17. Took a bong hit whilst walking in public. 

18. i was at a party and was drunk and stoned. I went outside to smoke a cig on the porch and I started putting it out on a post on the porch. I realized that was a shitty idea and start tapping my cig against something black on the ground. It was a person drunk as fuck. He moaned but didn't even move while I put it out in his hair. I met him again at another party and told him about it and we laughed and drank and he was pretty cool about it.

19. I pooped in a McDonalds bag and left it on my band directors front porch in high school. I really regret this. 

20. Here is my story. 

Me and two of my buddies were smoking bowls on top of a cotton module about 9 feet tall.  We had backed his truck up to it to climb on top.  It was on a field road out in the country.
    After smoking 4 or 5 bowls we see a car come speeding down the county road toward the field road we are on.  The car gets to our field road and powerslides onto it kicking up gravel and dust.  We panick and my friends each slide off the module, hit the ground and jump in the truck.  I hear the truck start and run to the edge of the module and see it's starting to pull away and in my head every action movie I've ever seen flashes.  So I leap off the module, arms and legs spread wide like I'm flying (for some damn reason) and land facedown in the back of the truck from a 7 foot drop slapping my face, balls, stomach, feet and knees on the metal truck bed. 

The car slams on its breaks, floors it in reverse, and takes off the other way down the country road as it was just a normal person turning around really fast on a country road who had no idea that a quarter mile out in the field a stoner just belly flopped into a truck bed because of them.