Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ridiculous prices you've been told for concentrates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sup Blades,
    I was talking to one of my dudes today and he said he had some honey oil that was supposedly the best around for 40-50 a gram.. I told him that was ridiculous and I wouldn't pay more than 20 because I can score a couple ounces of trim for 5-10 bucks and make like a quarter of oil and that got me thinking, what is the most ridiculous price you've heard for concentrates? Sorry if talking about prices is not allowed, if so please let me know and I'll take it off.

2. #2 metalplusweed, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    I would imagine the wax you would make is not as dank as the wax I happily buy rom clubs at $40.

It depends though if you are good at making wax then it is more cost effective but its something that takes skill

3. very true, that medical wax is gonna be a LOT better then my dudes low grade garage oil. I'm not the best at making it but I've whipped up better batches then what he had lol