Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ridiculous Dilema

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Viewtifreak, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Okay, this is a really stupid problem, but any help is appreciated. Anyway, I ran out of weed earlier today, but I still have a bit of oil and some soft hash, but all I have to smoke with is a pipe. Normally I'd just do some BTs or sailboat the oil and knife the hash, however, my parents moved to the same town as me and have been staying here the last few days, and to keep it short, smoking in my room is the only option, and I have to do it by a window, which is why sailboating and BTs are no good. They still don't know I smoke dope, and I don't plan on telling them until they're not living here anymore. Anyway, basically I just wanted to know if there was any good way to smoke this out of a pipe...a screenless pipe. Thanks.

2. get a rolling paper stuff it in your pipe and smoke it just a little then put oil on to that and smoke slowly the more ash build up the better hit trust me works like a charm:smoking:

3. #3 Guest, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
    yeah i'd have to agree that the best way for oil is to put it on a paper.

Hash - if you have a straw, or even an empty pen tube or something, you can put the hash on a hard surface, light it so that it cherries and put a glass over it, let the smoke collect and every once and a while stick the straw just under the rim of the glass (without lifting the glass up too much, or else you lose smoke/ only life it enough to fit the straw under it) and inhaling the smoke that builds up. There's a vid on youtube somewhere that shows two guys doing this that you can find by searching "hash smoking" if i remember correctly. This might smell a little bit, and you might lose a little smoke even if you do it correctly, but you should be able to do it with shit you'll have around the house

EDIT: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hr2BrB8tIY&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

this is the one i was thinking of...

you can also smoke hash of the end of a cigarette, but you might not smoke/your parents might not know you smoke either

anyway, hope that helps... i love smokin straight hash

4. First off, dope is heroine.

Secondly, isn't this your house? Like, why would it even matter?