ridiculous amount of ripoffs

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, Dec 4, 2006.

1. is anyone else getting a series of not shortages, but getting robbed? i mean jesus, even some of my friends for years are willing to burn bridges with me over a little money. even in the past when they have hooked me up.

-2 weeks ago-friend ive had for about 5 years, bought off him in the past, real close friend sells me actual grass wound up in like 4 bags for 120$, drives off real quickly saying he thinks its too sketchy; call him after and he denies the whole thing that he wasnt even in connecticut.

-1 week ago-friend ive had for about a year who has also hooked me up steals my 20$, saying he got robbed by his dealer.

-3 days ago-friend steals 30$ of mine while re-upping saying he got busted, when no police records of him getting arrested were in the newspaper. call him and he keeps hanging up.

-today-kid ive known for a few months whose also hooked me up, i give him 25$, he goes to his boys house, on his way back gets caught riding his moped which isnt registered. the cops did not search him according to him, however now when i call him he hangs up the phone.

now i am at a loss of dealer, all the people i have bought off who have never ripped me off before basically all did it in the same week. anyone else please comfort me and tell me theres a crack epidemic or something in connecituct thats making these fuckers steal money. because my friends have lost hundreds in the last couple of weeks too.

2. Never front money.

And try and buy from actual dealers, not friends who buy off of their dealers.

Try and get some of your own #'s.

3. your friends are a bunch of assclowns. You need to tax some people now dude, dont let them jack your shit like that. That first story, he sold you actual grass from a lawn face to face then denied he was even in the state? what the fuck?

4. word spreads fast that you are a bitch.

5. I've never been ripped off...I mean, I don't weigh each bag, but I've never looked at a bag and been like "Damn, that is short"

And I've never just given money to someone without getting something right then and there. It's common sense. This isn't like Wal-Mart where you can take it up with the manager. You want the weed, and you've got the money...going through middlemen or meeting with strangers and being outnumbered, that's stupid.

6. Money is the route of all evil.

I have seen money take the most honorable of men, and turn them into snakes. Thats one reason I dont have "friends". I have aquaintances (sp) sure, people I even prefer to hang around, but no "friends". Trust No One.

7. HA you people just starting out need to go write that 4,000 times on a chalkboard so it sticks permanantley in your brain. People are assholes they want you money and nothing else. Your friend wants something ask for collateral. They want a oz on front keep thier cell phone until they pay you back. I had a friend steal me for 2,000 dollars. He used the "my dealer took it" story and every night I think about what he did and rage boils inside of me and my soul. I dream about killing him... stabbing him, shooting him, strangling him you name it. And everynight I put a slit with a knife all the way down my left forearm to remind me all day about what he did I will never forget. Everytime a thought about what happened enters my head feelings of frustration uncontrolable rage and disappointment run through my body. But my hands are really tyed. Hes a black "thug" from the projects who carrys a pistol and sells crack and is 10 years older than me. I think I might have anger issues.

8. haha yea man never front ur shit, when u see it ask em if its weighed rite...tell em to hook it phat n ull bring em back business. if they are all on meth, stay away...go driving or walkin around and ask any black guy or stoner lookin fool for a 20 of somethin good. ppl know ppl who r tryin to make that money and if u dont look like some undercover, ur sucess rate is 80% in my personal experience. good luck my son, dont be a bitch.

9. I have lost all faith in honor among the black market. I grow now. For my personal.

10. i don't trust suburban people. the only people i really trust (as far as i can throw them) are the inner city blacks. if they wanted to rip me off/kill me/rob me they could, but they don't because they don't have any beef w/ me.

11. yea, and they sound like there ignorant, dont front your money. always inspect your bag, and make sure your happy, or satisfied. tell them they cant get your money unless they bring the goods

12. Im with you personal use only. I wont smoke with or sell you shit unless your family or im fuckin you. If I used to fuck you and not fucking you right now and you wont let me fuck again then fuck you bitch.

13. Me and my circle of friends, which is pretty damn big, lend money, borrow money, front weed, all that shit and never have problems. I only got ripped off in a deal once and it was from cocaine. This kid sold us an 8 ball of broken up chalk and bounced. That mother fucker.