riddle me this...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by phiegnux, Jan 2, 2007.

1. i want to start Q&A for our psyches. post a question you wish to know or post a question u think is important and share your thoughts, theories, feelings and even guesses. leave no mental stone unturned. dig for a question that burns in you; though u may not know it it may be the one your searching for. take wild stabs if u must for the answer. id answer the one i'll pose but my keyboards fried and all that's typed here was, in fact, clicked using the on screen keyboardand its kind of a bitch.

Do you know where madness lies? :devious: :confused:

2. ^A: inbetween packs of ciggarettes when i'm broke till friday.:(

I'm broke till friday...

i'm pretty typical - what is the meaning of life? ...the endless cycle of evolution, procreation - what are we evolving toward? why do we keep breeding? and if we really are evolving - y does it seem the stupid ppl have more babies?

3. phiegnux, awesome idea for a thread!

+rep

4. Well for everyone it is something different. I think we started as a virus and we procreate and evolve to try and stay one step over the others in passing on your genes(Natural selection). why would we not keep breeding....and yes we are evolving but maybe in things that we can't see cause it is apart of us(like if you look back at people in the 1700s they look different from us)....and the stupid people thing thats because we don't have anything to eat them....lol like a big huge cookie monster.

5. well, i would elaborate (keyboard's still fried) here's the short answers fairy.

the meaning is to make meaning; we will never stop evolving; condoms are cheap and break (or get lost..ew); "stupid" people buy even cheeper condoms and even cheeper liquor.