Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

riddle me this, riddle me that... can anyone guess where the dollar is at?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 7, 2003.

1. *kick*
    there another one pokie-okie, but whose reading it eh?
    lol peace

2. I do have the answer to the very first riddle asked. im not shure if any one else has posted the reply, i was too excited that i knew the answer to care. sorry guys im a stoned one. Anyways the answer is he gave them the correct change, the only problem is that the "math doesnt add up. I cant exactly explain how this i heard it explained as 5/3 fucks up the equation. you know like forget the ordr of operations... you know p.e.m.d.a.s. well anyways it breaks those rules so there ya go

3. kick in the ass cheeks?

4. cheeks in the kick-ass?
    aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahhaha

5. STOP PUNCHING THE HOBO!

6. AHA! That is it Watson! You've solved the riddle. And to think of all those who came before you and failed. Muhaha

7. will you please send me the answer?