1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Riddle for us Irish

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by cowboysaxman, May 1, 2002.

1. What do you call a Hyper-active Irishman,that's bouncing off the walls??????? :smoke:

Rick O'Shea!!!! :smoking:

2. lol, either that or drunkass bastard.

3. Lmao, or drunkass Cowboysaxman, for that matter!! :wave: :smoking:

4. heres another irish joke for us irish :D

a irishguy walks into an irish pub, orders 3 pints of ginusis (sp?...how irish am i, cant even spell the beers name right :S) and sits at a table...he takes a sip from one, then another then the other...and he repeats this until they're all gone then he orders another 3....whenever he comes in he does this...one day sumone asks him y he drinks like that and he tells them, "Me and my 2 brothers would always go and drink together...but last year we all moved away from each other...we all drink like this to make it like we're still drinking together"
    A couple weeks later this guy comes in, orders 2 beers and drinks alternatively out of them...everyone is wondering if something happened with one of his brothers...one of the other people in the bar asks him,"y do u only have two beers? Did something happen to one of your brothers?" The guy laughs and says, "oh, no...i just quit drinking"

5. lol, that's a good one, i've heard that before

Grasscity Deals Near You