Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rick Simpson's hemp oil vs. hash

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jims555, Jul 4, 2009.

1. I'm curious if ingesting hash would get the same benefit as rick's "hemp oil".

the way i understand it, hash is just the trichs off the plant. is Rick's method getting just the trichs dissolved in a solution, or does the hemp oil contain more than just the trichs?

i appreciate the answers guys
    thanks

2. Not sure about Ricks hemp oil, but hash can be made from removing trichs from the plant and it can also be made from a number of other ways including solutions and such. Check out Hashmouf's tutorials!

3. Most hash is produced by mechancal processing which removes the trichoms, which can be pressed into hash. One mechanical method is the ice process.

Simpson's Hemp Oil is a solvent extraction - it picks up the trichomes and also the oils where the CBD, CBN etc are. CBD is known to heal may diseases. Hemp oil is better than hash.

clinton