Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rick Simpson Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Breebyu, Sep 20, 2016.

1. What do you guys think about getting a high from tacking Rick Simpson oil? I see a lot of people saying it doesn't get you high but it did for me the time I tried it. I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten high tacking it or just eating it because tacking is the only time that produced a high with Rick Simpson oil for me.

2. Yes i have, i love anything edible. If i have the materials i sometimes prefer rso. You can always infuse the rso into a small amount of coconut oil and get better effects tho:) Trust me if you didn't feel anything off any other edibles then the person who made em didn't do it correctly/strong enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Breebyu
    It this something new ?? Tacking = changing course in a sail boat, small nails or pins..
    RSO should leave you so fucked up you don't know what day it is..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. you should check out Dragon Oil, a more bioavailable form of RSO you can find info on the thread https://forum.grasscity.com/threads...tincture-thread-try-it-youll-like-it.1102315/