Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Rick simpson oil real??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sypha, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I wish to learn to make his resin RSO is really “Rick Simpson Resin”

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  2. Oil, resin, whatever you want to call it, it's a lot like tar! Haa! It's thick and gooey. It will stick to everything and alcohol is the only thing I know of that cleans it off.

3. Excellent info, but there is so much info on the page that you linked, I wasn't able to find how to reduce the thc effects. Can you help me out?

• Like Like x 2
  4. sorry man- use 3 to 5 times more citicoline than the amount of THC consumed... example= 50 mg THC would need 150 to 250 mg citicoline to stop THC effects.. citicoline is safe and you can get it online etc, people use a few thousand mg a day of it...
    quote "
    Neuroprotective effects
    The neuroprotective effects exhibited by citicoline may be due to its preservation of cardiolipin and sphingomyelin, preservation of arachidonic acid content of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine, partial restoration of phosphatidylcholine levels, and stimulation of glutathione synthesis and glutathione reductase activity. Citicoline’s effects may also be explained by the reduction of phospholipase A2 activity.[15] Citicoline increases phosphatidylcholine synthesis.[16][17][18] The mechanism for this may be:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow! That's some spooky shit!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I keep meaning to find that mechanism of citicoline to stop thc effects... I'll know one day, so not exactly sure how it stops thc effect... something to do with arachidonic acid metabolism I'm sure... or maybe blocking COX or LOX

• Informative Informative x 1