Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Rick simpson oil real??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sypha, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Hey everyone.. ive posted a couple threads and have answered other threads..

Time to come clean on y im even really here in the first place..

Ive been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma about a yr ago.. ive read alot since & ofcourse ive come across “Rick Simpson”.. my question is is this stuff really able to cure my cancer..

Ive sent emails back and forth to someone claiming to be him.. (not sur whos on the other end) & they assured me that my cancer will 100% be cured in 3mos if i buy this oil from them..

They started off asking $800-$900 for a 3mos supply that was going to cure me

A thousand bucks aint shit if itll cure me..
    But to get robbed, hell no..

So i told him i dont have it($)..

He brings the price down to what ever i can afford then..(tells me to make him an offer..) $350 for a 3mos supply..

Big difference from a G!!

So i just stopped the emails!(sounded so fake)

I just saw a video on youtube of him himself explaining & showing how to make the oil which is really a resin not an oil..

It takes alot to make a little!

Anybody know where i can buy real ricksimpson oil @.. & is it really worth using an “O” of bud to make this stuff??

Any answers/reply’s are welcome!!

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  2. It's highly unlikely that anyone would sell you any real medicine thru the internet.
    But there are lots of scammers out there.
    Most dispensaries have something similar to Rick Simpson Oil, or you can make it yourself.
    If you make it yourself, then you'd be making FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil), which is at least as good as Rick Simpson Oil.
    The jury is still out on whether cannabis is a good cancer cure, but it certainly helps with symptoms.
    An ounce of bud to get you started, and the many oz yet to be needed, are a cheap investment for a possible life saving treatment.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. What state do you live in? Would make it easier to advise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Just an opinion, but if I had cancer, I would absolutely try RSO. Actually, I don't think it matters if its RSO or CO2 oil. IMHO what matters is a clean product that is free of any solvents with all natural terpines and cannaboids preserved. So CO2 could be great if not completely stripped to clear. The are no guarantees but I think there is some pretty good science and tons of anecdotal evidence to support it. Compared to all that modern medicine has to offer or as a supliment to other treatments, this could only help.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Im back & forth from NewJersey to P.A
    .. itS legal for medicinal use in NJ

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  6. Do i have to do it as a resin like he did or can i make the tincture oil out of it & get the same results??

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  7. Do i have to do it as a resin like he did or can i make the tincture oil out of it & get the same results??

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks everyone for taking time to input on this thread!!

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think different means of ingesting are used successfully as long as you are using a full terpine product. Check out psychedelic SAMs post on making GD, Gold Dragon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I haven’t made RSO yet but have been treating my colon cancer, and mainly side effects from chemo and radiation with cannabis for the last year and a half. Dabs were a huge appetite stimulant for me, and I lost 35 lbs after surgery and through chemo. Edibles got the medicine into my digestive tract and still helps me sleep at night.

• Like Like x 5
  11. #11 bkarnaze, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    It probably doesn't matter what form an edible takes, so long as it gets enough medicine into the system.
    The main reason people use RSO instead of decarbed whole herb, is that eating several grams of herb each day would be very difficult, if not impossible.
    With RSO or FECO, it's possible to get the medicine from a few grams of herb to fill a capsule or two.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for the info plz keep it comming..

Im taking it all in guys/gals im so appreciative.

Knowledge is power!

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  13. when you examine the bioactivity of the cannabinoids it shows how they are a buffer to the cell allowing signals to form on the surface that go into the cell. I have recently info showing just how many signals per cell... it is predicted that endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining 15,000 cannabinoid signals per cell per second. that is almost one million signals a minute... each cell with that much signalling and it all occurs in the G protein - coupled receptors that make up the ECS. this IMO is how cannabinoids act on cancer... cannabinoids metabolize into cancer cells and effectively move cancer around ( enzymatic reactions) the ECS until elimination... all while cannabinoids do not effect healthy nearby cells but congregate to cancerous cells with many more cannabinoid receptors activated ready for the cannabinoid to insert into it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. So what would be the most effective form of making a med out of it for cancer.. bud, oil, or resin??

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 3
  15. Edibles are the way to go to get the best medicinal bang for your buck and I'd skip that shady oil dealer you were dealing with. It takes a pound of pot to make a couple oz of RSO and the strain of pot it's made from is important too. It's also best to have the oil made from a strain that has lots of CBD in it as well as THC as CBD has a big roll to play in cures too.

I make cannabis infused coconut oil in a small crock pot with a variable transformer so I can raise the temps up to 260F or higher so the pot decarbs in the oil. That traps all the terpenes that would get lost in a standard oven decarb. Mainly to treat my depression and arthritis but recently got a warning from a urologist about a possible prostate cancer so will be upping my dosage. Just got some organic MCT oil to make some for a friend with breast cancer who hates the taste of coconut oil. Still fussy even in the face of death. lol

That oil salesman sounds dodgy so I'd take a pass on him. So hard to tell the good from the bad these days and there are a lot of greedy people out there.

Good luck and stay positive!

peace.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Hi hon, sorry about your troubles. I collect medical studies on cannabis, the cannabinoids and the endocannainoid system. (You can access most of my collection here- Granny's in the news! )

There is currently only ONE case study on using RSO for cancer, a leukemia, and the girl still dies, but from complications from her previous chemo and radiation treatments. However, the RSO WAS WORKING!

Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation (full – 2013) Cannabis Extract Treatment for Terminal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with a Philadelphia Chromosome Mutation

A quote from the case study- "Cannabinoid resin extract is used as an effective treatment for ALL with a positive Philadelphia chromosome mutation and indications of dose-dependent disease control. The clinical observation in this study revealed a rapid dose-dependent correlation."

I don't know how much you are "into" science, but here's the latest studies on adenocarcinoma and the cannabinoids.

Effect of anandamide on endometrial adenocarcinoma (Ishikawa) cell numbers: implications for endometrial cancer therapy. (abst – 2015) Effect of anandamide on endometrial adenocarcinoma (Ishikawa) cell numbers: implications for endometrial cancer therapy. - PubMed - NCBI

Lipid mediators involved in the oxidative stress and antioxidant defence of human lung cancer cells (full – 2016) Lipid mediators involved in the oxidative stress and antioxidant defence of human lung cancer cells - ScienceDirect

Metabotyping human endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma reveals an implication of endocannabinoid metabolism. (full – 2016) Oncotarget | Metabotyping human endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma reveals an implication of endocannabinoid metabolism

Value of CNRIP1 promoter methylation in colorectal cancer screening and prognosis assessment and its influence on the activity of cancer cells. (full – 2017) Value of CNRIP1 promoter methylation in colorectal cancer screening and prognosis assessment and its influence on the activity of cancer cells

Endocannabinoids modulate apoptosis in endometriosis and adenomyosis. (abst – 2017) Endocannabinoids modulate apoptosis in endometriosis and adenomyosis. - PubMed - NCBI

Serum endocannabinoids in assessing pain in patients with chronic pancreatitis and in those with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. (abst – 2017) Serum endocannabinoids in assessing pain in patients with chronic pancreatitis and in those with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. - PubMed - NCBI

Enhancing the Therapeutic Efficacy of Cancer Treatment With Cannabinoids (full – 2018) Enhancing the Therapeutic Efficacy of Cancer Treatment With Cannabinoids

And take your Omega 3, hon! It is FAR more than "just" heart healthy!

Efficacy of Omega Fatty Acid Supplementation on mRNA Expression Level of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha in Patients with Gastric Adenocarcinoma. Efficacy of Omega Fatty Acid Supplementation on mRNA Expression Level of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha in Patients with Gastric Adenocarcinoma. - PubMed - NCBI

Quick summary- Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) has a big role in role in cancer development and progression. They end up concluding that omega fatty acids reduce TNF-α expression in patients with gastric adenocarcinoma.

Hope that helps,

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. #17 Schplakken, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Hey Sypha! I make RSO for 2 friends of mine. They don't have cancer, but they have other debilitating ailments. One friend had excruciating migraines weekly and the other has extreme menstrual pain and fibromyalgia. I use the distiller method so all of the thc is in there. I put it in capsules and have had to lower the dose because of the extreme high. The friend with migraines was able to tolerate it for a few days and her migraines have nearly subsided. That was in Feb. and now she takes 1 each weekend. She is much more functional now because she has only had a few migraines since starting it. The friend with fibro had immediate relief and she was able to get out of the house for the first time in months. She takes 2-3 per week. I'm really confident that opening all of the cannabidiol receptors, (endocannabinoid system), in their bodies and brain is what has given them relief. I believe it can cure cancer. The only downfall of my method is that the high is extreme. Even the tiny .3ml caps with make you see things pixilated. I hope you find a cure, friend! DSCN7155.JPG DSCN7375.JPG DSCN7376.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. OP do it. Beat dat shii.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. My uncle had bladder cancer. For several years he would be tested every 6 months. Every test, it was back. Scrape the bladder, chemo wash, test. All clean. 6 months later, it would be back again. This went on for years He started a cannabis treatment and made RSO. Next test, no cancer. 6 months later still clean. Kept getting tested every 6 mo. and kept getting clean results. It works IMO. Good luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. check out info from Dr Bob Melamede on citicoline to stop THC effects
    Dr Bob Melamede on citicoline to stop THC effects at DuckDuckGo

it is the amount of cannabinoids in any given medium of oil etc... but just get those cannabinoids in you in multiple delivery / administration methods even ingesting living Raw off the plant cannabinoids ( carbon active ) will provide relief and extra cancer elimination cannabinoid signalling in your body. a spot treatment seems best to place cannabinoid metabolism directly on spot but sometimes we can anoly stuff it in hoping it can find where to pinpoint... But like my first post postulates- cannabinoids will congregate to cancerous cells and do their metabolism there before effecting healthy cells... a way mentioned from a biochemist on the mechanism = Ceramide is sent into the mitochondria of cancerous cells to effectively kill that energy supply to the mitochondria and an L Gene stops supply of proteins starving the cell...
    Ceramide is sent into the mitochondria of cancerous cells to effectively kill that energy supply to the mitochondria at DuckDuckGo

• Like Like x 3