Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rick Simpson is the shit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Sep 5, 2008.

1. I actually spoke to Rick Simpson on the phone and we talked about bud for an hour and a half he should come to the US and run for President.

2. thats awesome man, not that i dont believe you, but how did you set this up???? I have Tons of respect for the man, we need more people like him in this world....

3. ......................................................................................................

im sorry..... **notreallythough** but you're retarded......IF HE WASNT BORN IN THE UNITED STATES,,,,HE CANT BE THE PRESIDENT....and hes like what 65yrs old?....theres no way he would have the energy too be the president.....not too mention,,,,(((assuming hes a somewhat logical guy))) he would be 69+ yrs too actually run for the next election ((( and assuming his birth certificate is lying and he is actually eligible too run))) he would figure out soon enough that he was too old too run a country and would be soooooo burnt from running for pres that it would be time lost and wasted from where he could actually make a difference in peoples lives....

on another note....how in the hell DID you set that one up????

4. who the fuck is rick simpson?

5. My friend who is also on this forum (ThePhantom) got his home number from a site that had a link for the press to contact him and I called him. He is like the coolest guy. He talks and talks and talks about how he hates the government and also he really doesn't like chemotherapy.

6. John McCain, 72 years old... Not saying I support him!

7. I do...what better choice to we have, really?

8. Does that really mean you support him?

Throw your vote to a third party, if we can atleast get them in your debates, we'll have a whole paradigm shift in politics.

9. I don't want to start a political debate or anything, but we do have a MUCH better choice then McCain.

10. He isn't 65 he is 58

11. seconded.

McCain would be worse than re-electing Bush....

12. I also do not like McCain. As for Rick Simpson, both myself and Sir Tokes Alot have spoken to him on multiple occasions. He is an amazing man, and talking to him really inspires you to fight for hemp oil with all of your energy. It's amazing, he is the man who cured cancer, the second deadliest killer in America. In fact, he told me that hemp oil also regulates cholesterol very well, so it also may cure the number one killer of Americans as well. He acts like a regular guy, though.

13. McCain is a savage though. He was tortured for like 4 years as a POW,
    the dude is hardcore. I wouldnt ever want a republican generally, but
    at least McCain has more of a name. Who the fuck is this Obama guy?

14. What do you have to say about a POW that was tortured in war and was against torture until recently when he changed his stance to support it? FUCK YOU.

15. Hahahahahahhah

who the fuck said i supported his ideas/him?

I'm just stating a fact.

And obama can lick my balls, right after he helps
    his 3rd world living brother.

16. I don't want a president who smokes more weed than I do. There are WAY more important issues than weed.

17. That is actually incorrect. Cannabis legalization is by far the most important issue we have ever faced. Why? Well for one, legalizing it would destroy cancer and a variety of other deadly diseases, probably 80-90% of them. Second, the vast industrial utilization of the cannabis plant would reduce global warming, which is another one of our huge problems. Being that cannabis seeds are an excellent source of food, and since cannabis can be grown nearly anywhere, it is also a viable option for solving world hunger. It can also replace many oil-based products, and stop deforestation by replacing tree-based products. In addition, legalizing cannabis alone would decrease drug violence and save hundreds of thousands of people from being arrested and having their lives significantly, negatively affected. I'd say all of that is an important issue.

18. +Rep.