Rick Simpson "hemp oil"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Some one has cancer and they have asked me to grow medicinal cannabis for the purpose of "hemp oil". If you aren't familiar google Rick Simpson Hemp Oil... My question is, Growing hydroponically is it safe to use GH nutes for someone consuming the resin and also applying the oil topically? Are heavy metals? toxins? and all other residue a concern? I ask this on a very serious note, thank you...

2. im not sure, but if you have any worries try and grow as organic as you can. that should eliminate some of your concern.

3. I understand organic would be optimal, but the question was regarding GH regular nutes?

4. You are still getting the same things by smoking and some would argue they are worse in smoke than ingestion by other means. I use GH in the Lucas Formula. I am on my second run and hasn't even been a factor with taste, just flush well.

Ive' been roasting bud from all over for 36 yrs, lotta shit that prob shouldn't have been on it and it hasn't, in the least, affected me me me me me me:D