Rick Santorum and his Dead Fetus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OF Tiger Bong, Jan 4, 2012.

1. #1 OF Tiger Bong, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Seriously Iowa. Of all the fucking republicans you can pick, you pick Rick Santorum, the most stereotypical Republican of all. It's like if in an old western town, everybody voted for a sheriff and they can pick from the Texan gunslinger, The pudgy butcher, The two faced man from Michigan, the closet gay Texan, but refuses to pick from those candidates and picks the town radical christian.

Newsweek

Even bigger news on Rick Santorum, not sure if anyone heard of this story:

[​IMG]

Yes, my friends, he slept with his 20 week old dead fetus in his house. This is confirmed by The New York Times story about him which elaborates that he took the fetus home to his children and let each of them hug it before taking it back to the hospital.

The Believer - New York Times

Seriously, Rick Santorum's policies irk me, I know that government will never ever be bias-free, but could a presidential candidate at least keep their religious bias' to themselves. The government is no place for religious bias' to occur because it is a matter of perception of reality when referring to politics. Certain issues can be personally guided such as drug use and marijuana, gay rights, and abortion, but there are certain issues which the government can resolve regardless of personal preference, such as rights violations from corporate institutions, civil disputes, and whether or not we need 35,000 tomahawk cruise missiles stocked up at once. The government will never be able to resolve these cultural perception issues, because of the divide. Until Democrats begin to "See the devil in the gays", or the Republicans start to love those happy fudgepackers, there is no reason for the government to attempt to solve these problems, so the government should be hands off on such an issue towards gays and let them get married. Seriously, wouldn't you be pissed if someone told you "you can't get married to the person you love"? Come on anti-gay Christians, it's not like we are taking away your right to worship Jesus Christ.

Ron Paul 2012, He is the best chance the republican party has got at doing something that is meaningful instead of continuing the work of previous presidents.

2. Didn't read a word of your hate-filled post. May the force be with you... as equally and opposite as you dish out. :mad:

3. hate filled? hardly.

4. i don't support santorum..

but one thing i learned from being an RP supporter is, don't believe everything you read on the internet from someone claiming that they heard someone say something, or read something that someone wrote.

look at his record.. that alone should be enough to realize he's no good.

5. Disrespect to the dude's fucking dead child. Give me a break. :mad:

You people are raised by wolves or what?

6. are you serious? HE BROUGHT IT HOME AND SLEPT WITH IT.

7. Well, Karen Santorum wrote a book on it, I mean, that is first hand information, unless she is straight up lying :p

8. if true.. that's damn creepy.

9. You don't know shit.

10. indeed. im going to get out of this thread before i ragequit life. i need to get out of this country.

11. #11 tharedhead, Jan 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

edit-how the guy choses to deal with the loss of a child is his business.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLAX5vQolNI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLAX5vQolNI[/ame]

12. #12 puffin'photog, Jan 4, 2012
    i hope you get mauled by a fucking polar bear you lunatic.

13. ahhh...why..just....

why?

14. I'm not hate filled, I just like to use profane language in order to get my point across, sorta satirical, less hate filled, I would think.

15. disrespect man. have some fucking empathy.

16. #16 engdude319, Jan 4, 2012
    Dude, this guy might have posted something a tad offensive, but I'm gonna tell you this, Rick Santorum's policies are a HELL of a lot more then a tad offensive.

This guy is one of the most hateful, divisive politicians I've ever seen. He has NO chance of being elected president and the fact he won in Iowa is a clear indication of what is wrong with the political process in this country.

17. Why? I am empathetical that his child died, I think it deserved to live, and it is disappointing that it had to be born with Trisomy 18, however at what point else do I need to have empathy?

18. LOL...cuz it's funny??? :confused_2:

19. im shocked at how this thread got a lil hostile.

20. agreed

but this thread isn't about his policies.