Rick Ross tokes up with Bruce Willis

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I thought this was a picture..what a total let down

2. i just lost all of my respect for bruce willis if thats true.

3. That's pretty funny, I could definitely see the Willismeister hitting the bong. Oh yeah he'd do well with it.

4. That radio host should be shot in the throat and left bleeding and alone in the desert.

5. why?.

6. I bet he says Yippy-Kay-Yay-Motherfucker right before he takes a bong rip

7. why? :confused:

8. if rick ross was burning alive i wouldnt even waste my piss on him to put him out.

9. To satisfy my personal bloodlust, why else?:hello:

10. Maan in MIA everyone knows rick ross is a bitch made *****. Dude idnt shit.

11. Haha. Luv dis shit.

12. why b/c rick ross is a rapper

13. Probably because Rick Ross is a shitty rapper.

14. makes sense. my bloodlust has been high as of late. murder, slavery, rape..its weird because it isnt just me feeling these violent tendencies as of late.

any1 else feel this?

15. oh ok. i thought it was because he smoked. i was thinkin wtf? i never heard of rick ross before

16. well rape is the old standby anyway,

i mean, fuck paying for a meal and shit,

take out a knife and get down to business.

and ive had a couple slaves living in a locked trunk for a year and a half now.

but i would never kill another human being.

thats just cruel and inhumane.

17. can you not stand back and look at yourself in 3rd person and see what you're saying. . .get your mind right amigo.

18. My mind is right. You cannot achieve true balance unless you embrance your light and dark part of your soul.

Throughout my lives, Ive always been somewhat violent. Its who I am, and I accept it. I try and live a good life sure. Help others, make the world a better place.

Its all about survival my friend..Plus just because you feel like you want to do something, doesnt make u bad. Im sure you have wanted to kill or rape someone. Its NATURE.