Rick ross the greatest rapper of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Reppin 713, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Aston. Martin. Music huh
    Ross is the man son

2. Why not? :rolleyes: K-Rino is the best in my mind, and he's still alive.

3. the real Rick Ross is suing him for 10 mill for impersonating him or some shit, haha.

4. #24 TurboDiesel, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    i disagree with that, and he obviously doesnt sell blow he just raps about it

5. Hipster.

6. If you think Rick Ross is the best rapper of all time then you are retarded. Enough said

7. best rap group of all time = Trap Starz Clik

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaiqPaHHYs&ob=av2e]‪Trap Starz Clik - Get It Big‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

this song is pure genius

8. lol, look at the haterz in here. Rick Ross be gettin money he #1 boi.

9. #29 xLifteDx, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

They're both horrible. Ross more-so than wayne.

He's a correctional officer (Cop/Police Officer/Prison Guard/Someone who upholds the law for a living) who stole the persona of an actual cocaine trafficker.

10. ayo im a dumb gorilla on my celphone, ayo im a dumb coon talkin bout sellin drugs on muh iPhone. Im unoriginal, I wish i was like ricky freeway ross, so I stole his name come im an unoriginal gorilla with no talent uh uh uh yeah son uh uh whut whut

more TNS

11. I'm pretty sure he's trololololing guys. ;)

12. Reppin 713 #1 grasscity troll

13. How's that?

14. I'm sorry but you're not even in the top 50 of GC trolls. I've seen tons come through kid....you gotta work on your trolling skills if this is the best you got

15. Top 5 troll list now!

16. #36 Mr Duke, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha yeah buddy stop trollin
    You sound like a douche

Mr. Duke