Rick Ross in hospital for smoking 100 blunts in 24 hours!

Discussion in 'General' started by xDS, Oct 15, 2011.

1. smoking the 100 blunt papers is probably what fucked him up

2. [quote name='"Ska"']Why does this FUCKING article emphasize word's by CAPITALIZING them and acting like they're the HOTTEST shit on the INTERNET?

This website is definitely NOT credible.[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. :laughing:

3. Yeahhh, I call bullshit.

4. they need to tell fat boy to stop lying. He's obviously embarrassed about the whole situation so he probably told his boy " dude tell them i done smoked bout a 1000... acctually naw ONE HUNNID! come on brah"

5. Yeah 100 blunts in 24 hours is stupid, your high would taper off after like 10, at least anyone with any tolerance wouldn't be phazed. I couldn't do it because my asthma would kill me.

6. Hahahaha MediaTakeout is funny as fuck

So ridiculous

7. Lol who cares he's lame I would give 2 fucks if he died if someone is that stupid they deserve it...

Thanks Rick Ross for another loss for the stoner team...

:wave:

8. "Paramedics were forced to REVIVE Ricky . . . when his friends were UNABLE TO FIND A PULSE on Ricky!!"
    LMFAO Paramedics were FORCED hahaha they didnt want to save him?

9. If he truly smoked 100 blunts in 24 hrs (no way) he would overdose on nicotine from the wraps before he'd overdose on weed.

10. Rick Ross sucks anyway...
    I hope he goes for 200 blunts on his next binge

11. Thats the fucking funniest.shit ever

12. Does anyone else notice the blunt in that picture looks like a twig branch, somebody can't roll. I bet he did smoke 100 blunts though Iv'e got close to around 40 during bob fest but the way his looks they probably only burned for like 5 hits each anyways. :laughing:

13. What is the betting it is weight related; but the 'nameless insider' had been instructed to spin the yarn?

Or if he did try to smoke 100 blunts, hmm... :confused:

14. It'd be believable if the title was 'Rick Ross in hospital for eating 100 Whoppers in 24 hours'

They say you CAN'T eat a hundred burgers...
    well Rick Ross tried his DARNDEST....

:laughing:

15. What the hell kinda airline let's you take blunts on an airplane?
    I can't even get toothpaste on a plane but he can get blunts?
    Yeah that sounds true :rollseyes:

16. im pretty sure they were all high as fuck blah blah and he fell asleep... although i heard his favorite are grape dutches sooo, thats a lot of everything