Rick Ross in hospital for smoking 100 blunts in 24 hours!

Discussion in 'General' started by xDS, Oct 15, 2011.

1. somebody lied, he's got a whopper in the car

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d6WQZMU3Fw]Gucci Mane, Travis Porter, Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross & Waka Flocka Freestyle - YouTube[/ame]

3. If he smokes 100 blunts in 24 hours he has tobacco poisoning... Probably absolutely nothing to do with weed.

4. should have smoked 100 bong loads instead. its probably all that fucking waccy ass tabbaccy

5. when i realized it was phony(sp?)

6. idiot if he really tried it

7. Nice avatar

8. LOL what a fat ass, it probably has to do with the whoopers he be eating not the weed

9. this right here tells me this is totally made up. a marijuana overdose is fatal and you wouldnt recover after a few days. but 100 blunts in 24 hours wouldn't be enough to overdose anyway.

10. Unmentionables + Weight
    Nuff' said.

11. Average blunt lasts what 15-30 minutes? He would need 4 blunts an hour to even accomplish 100 in 24 hours.. Completely fabricated and/or exaggerated..

12. this is what ppl with madd monies do who don't know how to spend it..wisely. WTF.

He lost sum cool points with me fo the panic attack...but the fact that he attempted that has me rolln here and made me see him in a new light i guess...damn. thats funny.

:laughing:

13. this dude is so fat & over weight. he doesn't work out for shit, brags on how good he eats & is a boss.

fat fuck needs to work out. with as many drugs & all the other shit he does; you can't say he's in the best shape; or good shape for that matter.

just.. fuck you rick rosss the boss, ricky rozay, teflon don fuck u. get in shape you fat fuck.

14. If you happen to be under the influence of marijuana when a cars runs you over then the car ran you over because you were high.

15. he might have put some promethazine syrup on his blunt...it can give some ppl seizures

16. Lie, because an overdose of anything won't always kill you, even without medical treatment. I know plenty of people who've OD'd on heroin and stop breathing/go blue and then wake up before getting to the hospital or before the ambulance arrives. Taking 4 tylenols is technically an overdose.

Also the whole "you'd have to smoke a pound in an hour to OD' is a bunch of crap in my opinion. I would like to see someone drink a half pound worth of hash oil or something similar that you could ingest all at once, and I would bet they'd need medical treatment.

17. #58 Ska, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    Why does this FUCKING article emphasize word's by CAPITALIZING them and acting like they're the HOTTEST shit on the INTERNET?

This website is definitely NOT credible.

18. Yep, I stopped smoking blunts cause that nicotine addiction it caused me to have.
    Plus waking up congested and other shit, I stick to glass/bongs/joints.
    But nowadays I just vaporize, it's much easier on my lungs and all that condensed THC in the vapors gets me soaring high with a strong dopey body high.