Rich kids these days

Discussion in 'General' started by zguy13, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Last night i went on a night out with my girl to an upscale open air mall. While walking through we see 100s of middle school kids in formal clothing with maybe 20 parents waiting around in the main plaza. As we go through the stores we see most of these kids are at the register buying $80 sweaters $50 shoes with credit cards. Thes 10-14 year old kids are walking out of stores with bags of expensive clothing.

This made me pretty mad the parents claiming recession that is causing their buisiness to struggle but the kids get to wear vinyard vines and ralph lauren.

2. Well you went to an "upscale" mall, what did you expect?
    next time go to the farmers' market, high :D

3. You jealous bro?

4. You sound jealous.

5. Oh, you saw those parents complaining about the recession? Tell me more about how you interact with them daily.

Don't be so quick to judge others you know nothing about.

6. hahaha

7. Everyone has it better than somebody else. That doesn't make a bad situation any better.

I'm sure you've complained about money problems before, who hasn't... and yet you live better than a huge amount of people.

8. Why you hating

9. Loliloololo reminds me of the "sad future of human kind" in WALL-E like a machine turning wheels and cranking the people LMFAO im high as shitgg

10. I would expect people at an upscale mall to spend more money on their clothes. Especially kids, maybe they have something important coming up or need nice clothes for Thanksgiving.

11. [quote name='"Dissec" ']they have something important coming up or need nice clothes for Thanksgiving.[/quote]

Wish I got new clothes to wear when eating Turkey...damn must be nice

12. Upscale malls? There are low-scale malls?

13. Fuck, OP I know exactly what you mean.

Saw some little divas in the mall the other day, Gucci bags on their arms, Coach purse etc and I said to my wife, "where are these 12 year old getting the cash?"

It's their fucking parents, the next generation won't have to work as hard as we do, they're spoiled to the 9's.

14. [​IMG]

I used to be jealous of the kids eatin turkey bro, lol

15. Ya know, the kind with $50 shoes. :p

16. hahah yeah there are low scale malls lol but all malls really look low scale because they are only built to last for a couple years, they come and go :cool:

17. [quote name='"maclily"']Upscale malls? There are low-scale malls?[/quote]

Yeah if ur mall looks like this then u ghetto son [​IMG]

18. Nuh uh that mall has a payless and I know they got $50 shoes.

19. Wait, what are malls supposed to look like then? That doesn't look so bad lol

20. if your mall got a supermarket...