Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rice Krispie Treats with a twist

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jshiny, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone I got a question for any bakers out there. Is it possible to make weed rice crispie treats by using the butter method and just blending together as usual? bcuz with brownies you put them in the oven but i always thought that as long as your eating the same amt of pot youll be as high anyway.

2. not sure, but green rice krispies = :)

3. that actually sounds good, just put the weed in the butter at the beginning and it will dissolve it, then ust put everything else in it, im going to try that!!!

4. mmmm rice krispies

5. Hell yeah man, that does sound bomb as hell... and btw... Metallica for life miss Nirvana :p

6. I\'ve never made green rice crispy treats, but I\'ve had them before. You have to like the taste of weed, if you don\'t really like the taste of weed, don\'t make them because they really taste like weed, a lot more then brownies. I, however, love the taste of weed, and absolutely loved those rice crispy treats.

7. lmao im eating a rice krispie treat right now! however its just a regular one, but still damnnnnnn good

8. i have thought that too, JShiny, its a great idea and i cant wait to see u reap the benefits. i love some rice krispie treats.
    just dont jazz ur self out. pizzle

9. Skip half of the butter and put a cup of peanut butter in those rice crispy treats. Now that\'s good! I guess you\'d have to make the rest of the butter extra strong tho so you\'d still get really fucked up.

10. Don\'t forget to melt some chocolate chips to smear on the top of the treats - yum! :)

Never thought to make them green - I will have to try that!

11. you say somethin about nirvana:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.