Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rice Krispie Treats w/ 43g vaped bud(Pics)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunko, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 Skunko, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Hello Grasscity [​IMG]

Made rice krispie treat edibles with 43 grams of ABV(Already Been Vaped) Bud.
    [​IMG]

Vaped Bud In Butter

Using 2.5 sticks of butter

(so 17 grams per stick)

[​IMG]

The Ingredients
    [​IMG]

Nerd Candy
    [​IMG]

The butter. It has a nice deep brown color to it. Very potent

[​IMG]

The Final Results

Turned Out AMAZING. Take a look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Skunko

2. I made a double tall batch once, they are SO sweet already, don't think you need any toppers (icing, etc) to it. :smoking:

3. Sweet dude im glad you said that.

Its just last time i used cocoa krispies and they were great but they definitely could of handled some M & M's/chocolate/chocolate chips etc

Thanks for the comment! :smoke:

4. I hope your recipe tastes bomb bro, I would be definitely down to eat some vaped bud krispies right now. :D

5. sprinkles?

6. Good idea. Might use that :)

7. nerds are great in this exact recipe !

8. #8 Skunko, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    omfg......genius!

Totally taking that idea. Thanks a lot :D

EDIT: Just got em :D

[​IMG]

9. Final pictures of the rice krispie treats!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. you just got reppppppedddd

i dont know exactly how you made the recipe ... but its fucking fantastic

how was your first dose of it?
    it put you to fkn sleep or get you nice and relaxed?

when messing with vaped weed/any weed ... i swear shit strong enough to be a horse tranquilizer:smoke::wave:

11. What is "vaped" bud?

12. Vaped Bud is bud that has been vaporized using a vaporizer.

A "vaporizer" heats up the weed to the perfect temperature. So the bud doesn't burn, it kinda "cooks" the bud so it turns brown.

You take these leftovers and you can use them to mix with joints, or cooking which is my personal favorite :D

13. Amazing dude! Glad it came out nice, can you still get effects after the bud has already been vaped?

14. If i couldnt feel any effects why would i do it :D

Vaped bud has tons of cannabinoids that can only become active when cooking. Not vaping.

The vaped bud has very sedating effects. :)

15. looks like some tasty ass shit

16. looks good as fuck dude. i would have used fruity pebbles instead but its the same shit. nerds was a good idea

17. my vaped bud smells and taste nasty , i couldnt imagine cooking with it but now i might have to try it. cool beans

18. They look delicious:yummy:

19. #19 Skunko, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    Havent tried any yet. Tonight i will update with the results. I KNOW they're going to be reallllly potent :hello:

Indeed it does! Thanks for the comment :D

Ya your right on the fruity pebbles. I only had these.

I opened up the box though and it smelled EXACTLY like fruity pebbles so i didn't mind haha

Ya i would admit the smell and taste of the vaped bud is bad but if you strain your butter and get most of the particulate out (like i did) it will drastically improve the taste :cool:

Hell ya it does :smoke::smoke:

Reps to all of you for your kind words :wave:

20. I love you.