Rhymesayers Entertainment

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BuddahBlaza, Mar 27, 2009.

1. The whole crews dope. freestlye skills are ill. records are sick. who else is feelin the Rhymesayas

2. I love Rhymesayers, although I must admit, I don't like Brother Ali. He's too hyped up. I've been to a few shows around Minneapolis/St. Paul, and they always put on a good live performance. They like to meet fans too, they're pretty chill.

3. yeah..Brother Ali's pretty sick though...Eyedea is one of the best freestylers ever...Mac is sick..i dunno theyre all legit

4. The whole Rhymesayers crew is pretty tight. I must admit I haven't been following the new-comers, but Felt, old Atmosphere, some Brother Ali, Soul Position, Eyedea & Abilities...just classic man. I'm more of a Def Jux guy, but that's just because Aesop Rock and Mr. Lif go deeper than most other rappers, and I like to see meaning in songs. Wish it were still the old Rhymesayers, but hey, hip-hop in general is a dying art with a few exceptions.

5. for sure...yeah its kinda sad the state hip hop is in right now...i stick with the underground and the older stuff when it wasnt what it is today...

6. Deff. I've been listening to a lot of instrumental shit, like Blockhead, RjD2, Cut Chemist, DJ Shadow...it's good old hip-hop without shitty words.

7. oh yeah i listin to a lot of gangstarr.nas.Big L.Mobb Deep i love east coast rap...but cant go wrong with blazin to some Snoop or Dre