Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rhotos...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blunt Ashez, Jul 18, 2012.

1. they're good and all, but they don't leave your eyes looking completely white like visine and clear eyes do. Rhotos make my eyes irritated, I do wear contacts though. Why does everyone prefer them?

2. Cause they feel amazing going into your eyes.

3. they sting for me too lol

4. Did you get the redness relief Rhotos? The green capped kind called "cool"? They work the best.

5. Rhotos make your eyes bleed, and they dont even get the job done.

Clear Eyes ftw

6. Rhotos are amazing I've used all the different kinds glacier ice cool I've had them all. The feeling is awesome when u put them in. They make my eyes completely white almost looking like porcelain. Clear eyes visine do the job but aren't as nearly as great as rhotos. Only ones I like to use that are clear eyes are the cool ones those are decent

7. Yeah, they dont make your eyes feel on fire/they're half the price. You're right...

8. Arctic rhotos all the way. I like to say, "they sober up my eyes" haha. They help when I'm *****ing real hard

9. I have contacts and rhotos work great for me.

10. clear eyes when i use drops... I never had any problems with burning or anything. Now i want to try rhotos after everyone talking about the cool and ice types

11. The thing i like about rhoto is it doesnt leave your eyes looking like fish bellies. Visene and clear eyes make your eyes noticably white where rhoto makes them look normal

12. I've used the blue Rhotos. I noticed their effectivness rapidly drop on a daily useage and stopped using them. Just my personal experience though.

13. much better imo

[​IMG]

and yes, they make your eyes look abnormally white, where as rhotos make them look normal. I agree with that. Rhotos always leave a few red veins in my eyes.

14. everybodys eyes are different, but rhotos cool always clear up my eyes and feel great! You get used to how much they agitate your eyes after awhile.