Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rhotos eye drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ßłůиţŞм°ĸ³, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Have any of y'all ever used these eye drops? The best description I can give is that they're like fuckin' menthol eye drops. My friends say that they burn but I rather like the feeling as apposed to reg. eye drops.

2. HI, well my friend also discovered this "RHOTO" eye drops, he liked the feeling to but everyone else in the room said one thing, "ah this burn"! And boy does it burn my eyes too! I don't like in particulary but works great, very expensive though!

3. I don't mind the feeling but I still use clear eyes more often.

4. I <3 Rohto V eyedrops. :cool:

5. rhoto's sting a little but they really work

6. I love Rhoto V. I rarely use it anymore though, but when I do the burning, which I don't really mind, makes my eyes feel great.

7. ya they burn at first but i'de rather it burn

and a second after my eyes would be bright white!

8. i told people about these a while back, best eye drops hands down, and to truely appreciate the "burn" you gotta just get a bottle and use em, it will go away as you use them more and more, but these drops are GREAT for relieving redness, makes me want to go and buy the $6.99 bottle, but i really have no reason for using eye drops anymore.

9. Best way to describe them: a fucking eye trip.

I think they are great, they work so well, love them. Although it is almost $8 per bottle.

10. another hell yes for Rhoto V..
    strong, clean feeling, and real refreshing!

11. Too expensive.

12. where do you get them

13. Try almost any drug store or supermarket.

14. Now that everyone mentions it i guess it burns but by the time i use them i'm high and it feels more interesting than anything else. its not pain.

my friend described the feeling as "swimming through the arctic ocean with your eyes open" which is very accurate. i love them and they keep your eyes straight

15. me and my friends love them. we describe them as mouthwash for your eyes. i love the sting it is refreshing:cool:

16. My favorite eye drops.

17. Rhoto is great. And easy to steal :D

18. I use to use them all the time, my eyes wouldn't even burn anymore, it'd sting, I blink, wipe all the wetness, and it's all good. But they make my eyes like marble white, too white. I like Visine better, more a natural looking eyeball, not like an immaculate spotless eye ball. Plus I don't like how I'm putting something in my eye that burns it.

19. This thread is older than my daughter, and she's in preschool. WTF?

20. Ha mrroboto23. This is a old thread. But I have a bottle of these eye drops. I like the burn and whatnot, I just dont think they make my eyes white. I prefer Clear eyes way more than these.