Rhoto V eye drop question

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Apr 1, 2008.

1. I have the "Ice" (blue one) and the "Cool" (green one). All I noticed so far is the blue one burns a hell of a lot more than the green one, but feels cooler on my eyes. As far as getting rid of redness though, which one is better? Also what exactly are the differences? The bottles say one is "cooling" and the other is "cooling astringent", although im not sure what an astringent is, or what it does

2. I use the arctics, they are the coldest and burn the most by far. Still love 'em, though.

3. I hate rhoto v they burn like hell, its expensive and it make my eyes more red than they were.

4. i love the eye burning silver rhoto's...
    they ae by far the most intence and best..

5. To answer the OP's question:

Both the green and blue will make your eyes white abnormally fast, but the blue are slightly faster.

6. I've only ever used the regular rhoto redness or whatever from a drugstore, do the specialized (ice artic or whatever cold name) ones actually clear your eyes faster then visine redness relief?

7. Im really not sure at all but this is something that im really curious about but far too lazy to do anything about haha. I use the white or silver ones just cause i like to feel the burn i guess its wierd.

8. Haha I used some of the green ones today, they sting so bad :confused_2:

9. The Rhoto V: Ice eyedrops are by far the best eye drops ive had the pleasure of putting in my eyes.

Redness goes away in seconds and they dont even sting that bad. Everyone says they sting but they dont really, not if you get used to it. And you should, ya dont wanna get caught with those red eyes.