Rhino Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by andy3191, Oct 1, 2011.

1. #1 andy3191, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
  2. i thought you were asking about nirvana's white rhino knockoff of medicine man.

never even heard of them before. try reading the trusted banks sticky to see if they're mentioned

3. #3 andy3191, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    [quote name='"hazey grapes"']i thought you were asking about nirvana's white rhino knockoff of medicine man.

never even heard of them before. try reading the trusted banks sticky to see if they're mentioned[/quote]

Yea looked at the sticky before I posted. Didn't find them on there. Saw they had other strains I was looking for. Like orange kush, kayla 47, early widow,etc.... That hightimes shows but other banks don't carry or sold out.

4. Just for the record, I have NEVER not received an order.

5. [quote name='"althor"']Just for the record, I have NEVER not received an order.[/quote]

So you have used them before? Any issues or problems?

6. Oh no I have not. I am sorry should have been more clear. I was replying to the guy talking about ordering seeds and people not receiving them. Every order I have made, I have received. At several different seedbanks (even AMS). But no I have not used nor heard of Rhino Seeds.

7. [quote name='"althor"']

Oh no I have not. I am sorry should have been more clear. I was replying to the guy talking about ordering seeds and people not receiving them. Every order I have made, I have received. At several different seedbanks (even AMS). But no I have not used nor heard of Rhino Seeds.[/quote]

Ok Gotcha.