Rhino Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sneakers, Sep 30, 2007.

1. After l less than pleasing experience with dr. chronic, I finally oredered some Dutch Passion Skunk #1 from Rhino Seeds http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk. The order was delivered by mail in 8 days.

These are sure small seeds. As long as what is inside the seeds is good is all that matters. I will let everyone know how the germinating goes.

2. never let a seed's size fool you. some of the most potent strains in the world have tiny seeds.

i popped some tiny mixed sativa seeds last year. they took about a week longer than regular sized beans to pop and sprout, but once they sprouted and took root, they took off like crazy.

3. I ordered 10 Western Winds (Sagarmatha) from Rhino. Turn around was fast, but all 10 seeds were broken in shipping. I was not happy because it took a while to save the money and I was looking forward to the grow. I didn't get ugly or ask for any kind of compensation, but I did e-mail to let them know what happened and suggest they beef-up their packaging. I was never given the courtesy of a reply, and I have no intention of sending them money again.

4. bummer!

definately DON'T go back to a site that screws you over and give them another chance to do it again. that's why i like sticking with doc and gypsy as so far they've always done right by me.

i'm hoping my recent order for burmese at kindseeds turns out OK too. doc 7 gypsy don't carry that one.