Rhcp

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Rahzizzle, Jul 29, 2008.

1. You know, they have to have some of the most relaxing guitar intro's ever recorded. I love how they are also quite easy to play on guitar, which is why it makes it even better because I can play sweet songs with not much effort

2. I made this thread b/c I just learned Scar Tissue and the intro is very soothing

3. Try learning their Blood Sugar Sex Magik album...see you in a few years :wave:

Don't limit yourself to easy songs. By learning harder songs, you will become a better musician and playing music will be more satisfying.

4. RHCP is so good. Hillel Slovak and John Frusciante are two of the best guitarists to have ever picked up a guitar imho, and their styles vary so much that it is awesome to listen and compare the two on their albums. The great thing about that band is each individual member is so awesome at what they do, and they come together to create such a unique sound.

5. i can play a few songs from blood sugar sex magik , but not the really difficult ones, just the intros and some chords from under the bridge, and i could have lied. but i love that album , as well as most of the rest of their music.