RFID Chips

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Jan 25, 2013.

1. While playing PoE the news came on and quickly a story arose of a doctor advocating the implementation of RFID chips, and i must say i choked a bit.

More coverage in the media is more subtle messaging preparing people for the inevitable.

Obamacare mandates all Americans be implanted with a chip, but how can they enforce this?

Regardless, this is the ultimate tool of surveillance. 24/7 monitoring...im sure theres ways to influence the chipholder thru 3rd party wave signals or etc.

Now, for us conspiracy theorists this was merely theory and the what if, but over recent years people have volunteered to receive the chips, and now they're really trying to push this.

A Rockefeller has said their plans are to implant every individual on the planet...

They will push this as being harmless, beneficial, and time saving, but there must be negatives in this.

I don't like the idea one bit

2. Just to clarify, its no longer in obamacare. It was in the original but was shot down.

I agree that its terrifying to think of all the people volunteering to get it though. I understand that it could actually help people that regularly attend doctors but I just couldn't do it. Getting chipped is like the biggest theoretical catalyst to losing all of our rights in my opinion.

3. Glad to know that.

And i agree, its the tip of the iceberg for "police state" for me.

I always think to myself evil cannot prevail forever.

This agenda has to crumble eventually

4. If they pushed something like that here i could see myself becoming pirate and inciting riots. I'd rather die than let assholes like rockafella or the american government watch our every move. Be a cold day in hell thats for sure.

5. Quite frankly, this shit is retarded.

Not your post no, I like what you've said Drazy. What I think is stupid, is trying to chip everyone in the country, or on the planet.
    It could well hold a GPS tracker, and seeing as it would be for "medical" use it would also hold all your identity information.

Think about it, they'll know who you are, where you are, and youll probably forget the damn things in your skin eventually.\tIn my mind I see it as a recipe for marshall law and as stated above a "police state", although in my opinion it would be more of a military state.

They want control Blades, don't you EVER give it to them.

6. We already all keep smart phones on us don't we? If someone is watching, they already know where I am constantly since I get a little stressed if I lose my phone.

7. Cell phones weren't enough, you see people will always have the choice of turning off their cellphones and they know this.
    This is all hypothetically speaking of course, don't see how they would be able to force the mass population to get injected/ implanted with a microchip....... oh wait never mind yes I can.

8. I hear all this chatter about RFID chips but I can't find them at stop n shop or anywhere for that matter. Do you think they go good with guacamole or salsa? I'm feelin salsa...