REward your self with GANJA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by phxman420, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I hate how people say marijuana ruines you life and doesent let you accomplish anything. If you learn how to use marijuana right it can make your life run much smoother. I am trying to learn to use marijuana to motivate yourself since im tired of people saying it doesent motivate you. For example........... Ive been working out on and off for the past couple months and my major problem is i dont always have the drive to work out. So i decided i will reward my self with a fat bowl or a joint everyday after working out. SO i just started this week and it has really been motivating me to work out more. I really do feel healthier and when your sore from working out nothing feels better than a couple bong rips. THis is my first step but there are many other things marijuana can help you achieve.

2. Hell yeah, man. When I was in school, I had problems concentrating, but when I did the work while baked, it made it more interesting so I found it easier to stay on track. Fuck anyone that says otherwise.

3. Marijuana is a miracle druG!!

4. I wish it could bring back my grandpa.

Grasscity Deals Near You