Revolutionary Indie Hip/Hop Artist

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LtPhr3sh, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Lt. Phr3$h here. I've been working on a lot of things lately and have not been able to update the world on my music. Before I get into too much detail, I have to say that I believe I am the best artist out here right now. My lyrics are not trash like mainstream hip/hop. I have deep brooding lyricism and unique beats synced to them. Along with my producer/manager/co-artist, Moe Dolla$z, we are attempting to single-handedly take over the game. Listen to our music and subscribe to our channel. You will not be disappointed.
    Also, follow us on twitter for updates and other shit.

We appreciate you.

Youtube
    Kanaal van FTPWGM - YouTube

Twitter
    https://twitter.com/#!/FTPWGM

Soundcloud
    Moe Dolla$z's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Latest Track:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgQTWBbFsU&feature=g-upl&context=G2719d93AUAAAAAAABAA]Drip, Drip f. Lt Phr3 (Homegrown Mixtape) - YouTube[/ame]

2. Not sure if this is supposed to be serious. I barely got through your "latest track". I'm just curious, what makes you say your lyrics are waaaaay better than the "mainstream trash"? Cause I could probably name 5-10 mainstream rappers who have iller lyrics than what I just heard.

3. Well sir, you clearly do not have an ear for music then. If you even made even the slightest attempt at trying to interpret our deep, proverbial lyricism, you would discover a multitude of important messages and themes significant to the foundations of music and life itself.

Please, stop your hate.

4. Lol... Wait, you're serious? :confused:

I heard stuff about money and bitches up on yo' dick. All while sounding like MC Vagina.

5. Money and bitches on my dick are indeed revolutionary subjects in themselves.

6. Oh for gods sake. We have a dozen hip hop threads all on the first damn page. C'mon man.